Dolphins Win! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Win!

Those were not QB designed runs. The actuall run game we stopped them every time. Yes on pressure he got away a ton but thats something new we have no seen all season. I wanted us to see something get fixed that we had a problem with.

Yes we only had 175 yards. 3 TDs and a win with a **** o line.

Makes no difference if it was designed or not. They ran for 198 yards. Gase called a terrible game.

Makes no difference if it was designed or not. They ran for 198 yards. Gase called a terrible game.

OK ILL REPHRASE.

"I'm glad we stopped their running backs because before we were bad at that"

Maybe your elementry football education will understand that.

Also what were some of the plays that you felt were bad calls???

OK ILL REPHRASE.

Let's start with the obvious. Wildcat on 3rd and 1.

Tannehill didn't win this game. If anyone gets the game ball it would be Howard.

Tannehill was outplayed by Allen, as we were by the Bills. We got lucky.

Now we move from picking 13 down to 17-18.

I didn't know Tannehill was playing defense and covering Allen. Allen ran a lot. That's on our defense. Tannehill had a better passing night (3-1 vs 2-2, 103.6 vs 71.7). Allen's big night on the ground is due to the ineptitude of our defense and it's coordinator.

I swear this forum is full of a bunch of candy-ass crybabies who whines for their mother's teat and then whines when they get it.

OK ILL REPHRASE.

I see your position, and it's correct. At the same time, his position is also correct.

Allen had 135 yards rushing. How do teams prevent Russell Wilson from rushing for 135 yards?

I didn't know Tannehill was playing defense and covering Allen. Allen ran a lot. That's on our defense. Tannehill had a better passing night (3-1 vs 2-2, 103.6 vs 71.7). Allen's big night on the ground is due to the ineptitude of our defense and it's coordinator.

I swear this forum is full of a bunch of candy-*** crybabies who whines for their mother's teat and then whines when they get it.
If you can't admit that Tannehill was outplayed by a rookie then there is nothing to say to you but enjoy life through your rose colored glasses.

I love this place. I get to laugh a lot. Yes we "won" but now some people think our team is just fine. The sad thing is Ross might start to believe that too and he'll make no changes so we can look forward to another 7-9 season next year. I know lots of people here think 7-9 is great so they'll be happy rooting for more of the same.

I see your position, and it's correct. At the same time, his position is also correct.

Allen had 135 yards rushing. How do teams prevent Russell Wilson from rushing for 135 yards?

Oh I agree... But thats totally in the game plan. There is way more zone D play with 1 or 2 spys on RW.

I swear this forum is full of a bunch of candy-*** crybabies who whines for their mother's teat and then whines when they get it.

Couldnt agree more. I think its because people just dont understand....

Damn, someone on this site is actually defending Gase. Wow. Best of luck to you.

Oh I agree... But thats totally in the game plan. There is way more zone D play with 1 or 2 spys on RW.
And we didn't adapt and put a spy on Allen because...?

I love this place. I get to laugh a lot. Yes we "won" but now some people think our team is just fine. The sad thing is Ross might start to believe that too and he'll make no changes so we can look forward to another 7-9 season next year. I know lots of people here think 7-9 is great so they'll be happy rooting for more of the same.

No. Like I said before our O line is trash and I feel like we have great players on D... But our D has lost us many games this year. Too many times had a player been wide open on a crucial play like last week when it was 4th down and someone was wide open to get in field goal range and this week when clay was wide open deep.

I think to fix this team our O needs to get healthy. We need to draft some O line. I think we need to get rid of our GM I could go on. I'm saying we are pointing our fingers in the wrong direction and super close to being good.

And we didn't adapt and put a spy on Allen because...?

We totally did... But when you pressure the QB amd players are running routes your LB cant sit forever. Its a live chess game. Bend but dont break is all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom