Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Shula has passed away (Dolphins will wear memorial patch)

Rip coach!!! You and the dolphin teams you coached are the reason that I am and always will be a Dolphin fan!!!

I remember watching him run around the field before morning practice at the original camp many years ago. I can't remember the name. Neither can Google.
RIP coach.

Became a fan the day Joe Robbie hired Don Shula and never looked back.

True genuine coach. Got to meet him twice at his home in Miami Lakes, both were highlights of my life.

Loved him growing up and he will be missed.

Breaks my heart to hear this news. No other coach in the history of the game could consistently win like him. 2 losing seasons out of 33? That is simply outstanding. It was great following the Dolphins during his career. We knew we would be in the playoff chase every damn year. Highest winning % in all of sports with him as coach. No superlative can be an overstatement RIP Don. The best EVER!!! ?

Man was a living legend. He will always be remembered as one of the greatest to ever coach the game. He will be added to the ofrenda at our house. RIP Coach

Back
Top Bottom