Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

two #1's is too much

I would not be happy with that. We need our 2003 #1 to replace all the players we are going to have to cut because of the cap. :fire:

Deal is now not done

Dolphins | Deal for Williams Not Done -- Yet - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
9:07 PT: Contrary to earlier reports, ESPN reports an agreement between the Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints has not been reached as of yet. The two sides, however, are close to finalizing a trade that would send RB Ricky Williams from the Saints to the Dolphins. The two sides are expected to continue talking on Friday. An official with the Dolphins said it was premature to say an agreement in principle had been reached.

this is absurd :fire:

:monkey: Mueller

Re: Deal is now not done

Originally posted by dolphan39
Dolphins | Deal for Williams Not Done -- Yet - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
9:07 PT: Contrary to earlier reports, ESPN reports an agreement between the Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints has not been reached as of yet. The two sides, however, are close to finalizing a trade that would send RB Ricky Williams from the Saints to the Dolphins. The two sides are expected to continue talking on Friday. An official with the Dolphins said it was premature to say an agreement in principle had been reached.

this is absurd :fire:

:monkey: Mueller

Seen this graphic somewhere before - I still think it's SO true.
(Bit early to break out the homebrew it would seem).

i wish the saints and the front office would quit jerking us the fans off. im really sick of this !!!!!!!!1

press conf

i have not been able to find any press statements from the bears or the phins on either story that we are the center of attention .has anyone else find them let us know waiting impatiently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy, you can blame the damned Herald for jerking us off. They are about the most unworthy paper out there.

You can believe it when you see it in the Sentinel.

i dont even look at the miami herald or miami.com anymore they are wrong most of the time like the weather reporters paid to lie to us

here's my guess

The Saints want to lower the yardage for the #3 in 2003 to be converted to a #2 and to a #1 -- sounds reasonable at least ?

Re: here's my guess

Originally posted by dolphan39
The Saints want to lower the yardage for the #3 in 2003 to be converted to a #2 and to a #1 -- sounds reasonable at least ?
I was wrong NO wanted give us a 4th instead of a 3rd :cool:

Back
Top Bottom