Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

Rhoffman

Are you gonna change your sig. after Ricky's 1st press conference when they show off his new Aqua & Orange #34 ?

P.S. I am hoping RW goes for #26 for sentimental reasons (halfway between 13 and 39)

:drinkers: :band: :jumper:

What is the deal here. The Herald is the only paper reporting that the trade is done.

So is it or what?

39....have you seen ANY source other then the Herald saying it is a final deal?

I think you are all jumpin the gun ...again . This is not cofirmed in any way and I also expect olin to resign with da bears ,unfortunately, and If edwards isnt the answer then we will be looking to hearst and watters as short term replacements .I for one dont think ricky is THE answer to all our prayers and agree that lamar busted his ass here for a bunch of ungratefull fans who cant even recognize WHY he had a bad year !!!!!I ts called a O-LINE and even the front office realizes how f*cked up it is ... I mean look at us trying for olin and searcy they know we are weak up front and if we dont do something quick we will be at the bottom of the afc in rushing again !!!! Screw RW and his head trip crap and neworleans posturing for more leverage !!!! Get kruetz get another stud olineman in the draft and give the ball to minor !! Hell it couldnt be much worse than last years -1 yard and a cloud of sh*t!!!Im just tired of all the RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS!!!!!!!!

Finally what Ive been waiting for!!!!!! Welcome Ricky!:D :D :cool: :goof: :goof:

Ok wait up here folks. Hold everything. The Sentinel is reporting that it is NOT a done deal. R.S. is saying that there are still some issues that need to be resolved.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...308mar08.story?coll=sns-ap-football-headlines

Let's just wait and talk when the Ricky trade IS final. For real, you know when he is running past a Buffalo linebacker, and we didn't even have to block him. LOL

Ricky W. signing :D :D :D :D

As far as Olin I`m divided. If he re-ups with Chi. I understand he and probably his new wife have strong ties there; family, business, social etc. I completely understand that and wish him and his new bride all the best!

The other side of me says :monkey: on you Olin! :D

My guess is that the "details" that are being worked out is a new deal with Ricky. If they cannot get a deal, then the trade does not go through.

TexPhinPhan

Ricky's Strange Quote...

Dolphins Vice President Rick Spielman, and Saints general manager Randy Mueller, finally agreed to terms on a trade for Saints RB Ricky Williams. Actual trade conditions were not known at press time, but Williams is very excited about getting a fresh start.

''I'm really happy I get to start all over again,'' said Williams,``It's like you're a man with one foot and you go to sleep praying and you wake up with the other foot.''

------------------------

What the heck is he talking about?

Done Deal?

Saints fan here. I've heard reports that the last offer from Mia. was two no.1's straight up (not conditional). This was from WWL 870 am here in NOLA abt 7:45 am. Have seen the various wire reports saying a deal is done, but all with some sort of caveat from either MIA or Mueller.

Just wondering if anyone here has heard about the two no.1s thingy. IMO that would be a great deal for both teams.

You're gonna love Ricky, assuming he stays healthy.

Two no. 1's is news...

... but if it is so, then I would commend the management team for making it happen, in spite of the difficulties.:goof:

:goof: is capable of so much, he's worth it. His deal may have a major impact on Kreutz decision aswell.

(All the articles I have read said they weren't disclosing details of the deal).

Back
Top Bottom