Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

HELL YEAH!!! :D

This is ALL us Dolphin fans..............

clear.gif

Welcome aboard Ricky!! :D

Ricky has come to us!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is drinks are on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D Let's celebrate guys! All we need is Olin to open up the bottle of champagne tomorrow!;) ;)

Cool man, I'm headed to the nearest DENNY'S and celebrate! :cool: That is until the next debate over God know's what on here.:lol:

One awesome song comes to mind at this great moment!!

Executioner with Linkin Park - "It's going down"!! :rocker: Crank it!

It's from the department of the redundancy department...yea I think that is how Stewert says it. :D

Besides now that it is a done deal, we can ignore Mueller and his ass all together.

Yessss

THANK GOD!! WE WONT HAVE TO CONVINCE OURSELVES THAT SOME ****TY 2ND RATE BACK IS A 1ST RATE QUALITY BACK!!! IT WAS A LITTLE SCARY WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE EDWARDS WAS GOING TO BE OUR MAN BUT WE FINALLY HAVE SIGNED A GREAT BACK!!!!! RICKY IN 2002!!!

Spielman Beating Mueller Down For That Third Rounder..

You can see that the whole problem in the deal right now...concerns the swapping of the draft picks---where it is MUELLER who just doesn't want to release that THIRD round pick in this years draft...that SPILEMAN is dying to get. SPIELMAN wants desperately to have TWO..third round draft chioces in this upcoming draft. He knows now...that all the pressure is on NEW ORLEANS. They have to trade RICKY now...as WILLIAMS has already said enough in the last couple of days...for MUELLER to even think that he could even want to bring back WILLIAMS for the start of training camp.
Spielman obviously is going for it all...win now. If he pulls this deal off..and gets the extra third...and in the same day gets OLIN KREUTZ to sign on as well....this is going to be one great day for all. Spielman really wants that THIRD ROUNDER to go along with RICKY WILLIAMS....that would be his icing on the cake..in this deal. He knows he can do some damage still...with TWO thirds in this upcoming draft. This deal will get done today...one way or another. SPIELMAN may have to do the tweaking....but at this point...I don't know how MUELLER does not make a deal happen. The swapping of the picks...that is the only question left. Mueller will give in..he has to. The bottom line is that he cant bring back RICKY into that New Orleans locker room. Even HASLETT can't wait to begin his preparations with DEUCE MCCALISTER. Notice HASLETT has never said that he wanted RICKY back...they cannot co-exist..he just wants this thing to end as well. And I say AMEN to that. Its really getting RICKY-DICULOUS...hopefully...he is ours...mercifully, later on today.

And KREUTZ...just for good measure!

Also...the LEON SEARCY visit went well...and the Dolphins are working on a 1 year deal for him. SEARCY will be visiting the Falcons next.
TERRY COUSIN is getting interest from the STEELERS.
DCH

Oh hell yeah!!

Or how about "How many people wanna kick some ass!!"

If we get the center that was with 'da Bears too, I'll be playing "Fade to Black" for the rest of the AFC East.:evil:

Hey, watch your tongue!! I'll bet you weren't flinging that sh*t around when Lamar was giving his body up against the Colts in that wildcard game. It's cool to rejoice for Ricky, but don't say stuff like that about Lamar, or anybody. He gave it his best. He absolutely carried our team in 2000. Just wasn't good enough this year. How easily we forget and spit venom.

$10 says that if Lamar goes to Carolina, he runs well again behind that OL.

Looks like Kreutz is gonna re-sign with the Bears. But you never know.

Mueller and Spielman have put on a great show in the art of the deal. Mueller has been a bitch to move off his demands, especially about sending us a draft pick this year. He KNOWS what he is doing. He has gotten possibly two 1st round draft choices out of the deal when he originally wanted a first and a third. His trump card? Saying that it was no big deal if they didn't trade RW. He promised that the Saints would be happy to keep him and he has made people believe it. That's why I would bet that Mueller wanted to strangle Ricky yesterday when he went singing to the press that he was on his way to MIami. That was Muellers only ammo, and here this moron is telling everybody, including Spielman, the deal is done. That's why he changed his tune so quickly. "Uh, yea, I know I was Dancing around and singing about Miami, and how happy I am to be going there and how much better the team is and how much better the organization is, but I would be happy to stay here in New Orleans too." Um, yea, right Ricky.:rolleyes: Can you see Mueller ready to kill him?
The ball is in our court now, Rick just needs to sit back and wait for Mueller to sign the papers w/out offering anything else or backing off the deal that is on the table.

If the Olin deal falls through

Who do the Dolphins target in Free Agency?

Back
Top Bottom