Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

Re: Saints: Williams trade to Miami reportedly finalized

I like this part
His new offensive coordinator, Norv Turner, will run him non-stop and won't insert a vulture at the goal line. Ricky could easily lead the NFL in carries next season.

and just solifies why Jay is the right QB considering the low cap figure. If RW takes the pressure off him, i.e. gets decent yardages and 1st and 2nd down, the O will be :cooldude:

this is the best trade the Fins have made since we acquired Hugh Green in the 80's :D :band:

Re: 39, have you found an article where the deal is confirmed?

Originally posted by GazPhin
:confused:
no AFAIK it has no been confirmed. It will be on official site when confirmed and so far it is not

Thought not.

So the way I read it (following the article at the NO Times Picayune), the deal ain't happening unless we sweeten our offer.

Randy Mueller at the Saints is just yanking our cranks.

:monkey: Randy Mueller :fire:

Re: Thought not.

Originally posted by GazPhin
So the way I read it (following the article at the NO Times Picayune), the deal ain't happening unless we sweeten our offer.

Randy Mueller at the Saints is just yanking our cranks.

:monkey: Randy Mueller :fire:
I read it as a deal that is basically done, but both sides need to meet to dot the I's and cross the T's

I hope your right about the i`s and t`s, but when Mueller makes statements like "no deal has been finalized" and "If a dealis going to happen, it`s going to be a completely differant structure or package to get done."...........well you`ve got to wonder.

Maybe if we threw in Ogden and JJJ. :D

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Maybe if we threw in Ogden and JJJ. :D
Ogden is a FA and if we threw in JJJ, we'd have to include more picks, too :rolleyes:

Gotcha...............wouldn`t mind both players finding jobs elsewhere tho. I don`t know JO`s punt ret. stats but felt he was the weak link in that phase of SP. As far as JJJ..........well you know.........

As an aside, imo Olin is waiting to see what happens with RW. That could be the clincher for him..........this waiting is tough.

I am guessing that either we'll draft a PR or Ward will take it over or possibly Minor, but likely Ogden will end up coaching at GT with his benefactor (Chan)

Ricky Williams is ours

According to WQAM in Miami, the Dolphins and Saints have finalized a trade for RW.

No links as of yet, but it was on the radio...more to come

that great news, but no link ?

the official site has this as the top story:
clear.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, get Kreutz and we will have a great rushing attack - I cannot believe I juut said that. I am having a flashback from that kool-aid aI drank in the 70's :goof:

No 39, it was on WQAM, but no link yet...I am still waiting myself

The Dolphins must also win a few more games after a 6 - 0 start. I have been a fan of the fins for years and am tired of watching them swoon at the end of the year, and in the play offs.

Back
Top Bottom