Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

I heard Santa took off about 40 pounds delivering all those Zach Thomas Jersey's this year and he runs a sub 5 secs. in the 40. just a little bit slower Gadsen.

According to phins.com

[3/7/02]: -- Dolphins Get Ricky Williams!
After starting the off-season on a low note with a budget that was $13 million over the salary cap, the Dolphins have managed to finalize a trade with the Saints for running back Ricky Williams - at least, that's what WQAM in Miami is reporting at this hour (about 15:00 on Thursday afternoon). If that's true, Williams could help revitalize the Miami running game next season and give the Dolphins a real threat out of the backfield, both running and receiving.

I checked if it was confirmed, but none of the papers in Fla said anything. :goof:

Now, if the Oline can stay healthy, and the D revamped...(I personally like Gardner moving to DE)...dang, the possibilities!!! Hopefully we can sign this Kreutz guy from Da Bears...

I get all my info from www.phins.com it's a great link site to all the Florida papers, as well as other sports articles....and NO, this is NOT spam.....just a good site for up to date information...(geez..I DO sound like spam, don't I...LOL!!!)

..and yet, another peeing monkey....:monkey:

Thats great if it happened. But im pretty sure the deal is only 80-90% as of right now. Nothing on Nfl.com says anything or miami's homepage.

Supposively the day is tom. (are you guys begginning to see a trend, first it was monday/ tues. then thurs. now friday, JUST GET IT DONE.

Tom. is goin to be awesome i cant wait to rush home from school turn on the comp. and read about the phins lockin up OLIN and RICKy. :lol: :eek: :eek: :evil: :p

this totally sucks - One Sticky Point

Saints | One Sticky Point - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
17:49 PT: David Moore reports for Fox Sports the sticking point in the trade negotiations between the New Orleans Saints and Miami Dolphins for RB Ricky Williams is the Dolphins insisting the Saints add a third-round pick in this year's NFL Draft to the trade. The Saints only want to part with Williams. Miami's vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman said an understanding was reached on this point Thursday and the Dolphins would "get creative" in trying to resolve the sticking point. He went on to say the distance between the Saints and Dolphins "is not insurmountable."
why do;n't they just throw Kyle Turley instead of a pick and get this over with. This is getting silly
:toliet:

I wonder...

about Randy Mueller and the Saints...

like is all this aggravation worth their time.
I wonder if they have any real intention of trading
Ricky sometimes...
or if there just unclear as to what to do...
a third round pick as a sticking point...

Its not like Miami's deal hasn't been on the table for awhile.
I just hope we get Williams and never have to trade with this team under the current administration again.

Add Cleveland

to the condemmed list if that report is true....

Like are we the only up front team in the league...

If this deal doesn't get done with Ricky tomorrow....

:fire:

Robert,

I know this sucks and I have the same bad feeling about Mueller, i.e. will NOT believe a thing until I see Ricky wearing aqua and orange, but you may be changing your sig. real soon :cooldude:

I hope you are right!

and I hope you are right tomorrow...because I think my dog thinks
that I am permanently attached to my laptop...and its really freaking her out.

I get bad feeling about Kreutz too...

what about you?

I REALLY REALLY want to be wrong...please!!!!!!!

Mueller is an anal ass. What is he going to do with RW and DM? How do you hold a talent like Duece back for another year? Take the freaking draft picks, and shut up about it.

He is trading a 3rd round pick, for a first, fourth, and possibly another 3rd, 2nd, or 1st depending on how Ricky does.He is also dumping a locker room cancer, and someone who doesn't even want to be there anymore.

JUST TRADE HIM ALREADY!!!

sheesh

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..........

Originally posted by RHoffman
to the condemmed list if that report is true....

Like are we the only up front team in the league...

If this deal doesn't get done with Ricky tomorrow....

:fire:

I'm seriously going to have a heart attack if the deal isn't done tomorrow, as well as the possible signing of Olin.:yell:

I bet Mueller wants the trade done, cause I know I'd hate to be referred to as an "Anal Ass" (87):lol: That's a new one, too funny.:D

Back
Top Bottom