Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done Deal? - No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes - Yes!

80-90% Done

ESPN radio reported that Rick Spielman said the trade for Ricky Williams is 80-90% done and talks to finalize the deal will resume on friday.
YAAAAA BABY

I feel like..

I'm waiting to see if a game winning field goal is going to go thru the uprights or go wide!!!

It's up and it's long enough, it's, it's, it's..........

:eek: :eek:

This is almost as nerve wracking as watching Dan at the Jets 4 yd,4th quarter with seconds to go and we`tre behind...........does he spike the ball?????!!!!!!!! HELL NO :D :lol: :D :lol:

Looks like we find out tomorrow if we should start saving for a trip to the Super Bowl.:D

Or...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Looks like we find out tomorrow if we should start saving for a trip to the Super Bowl.:D

...this MB will be full of very very sad Fin-fans who will probably need to hire therapists after all of the anticipation placed on this trade. I know I'll probably need weeks of intensive thereapy if this falls apart.:eek: :cry:

RW

I am beyond sick of NO know and wish Miami would just walk away from this deal and get someone in the draft. No one player is worth this much time and energy.

All day long I have ready, IT'S OFFICIAL JUST NEED TO DOT THE I'S AND CROSS THE T'S. This article says that both teams left without making a deal.

I certainly hope Miami isn't banking on this trade and focus's on another option because this is getting old. I really don't think NO wants to part with him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20020307/388499.html

Re: RW

Originally posted by IAFINFAN
I am beyond sick of NO know and wish Miami would just walk away from this deal and get someone in the draft. No one player is worth this much time and energy.

All day long I have ready, IT'S OFFICIAL JUST NEED TO DOT THE I'S AND CROSS THE T'S. This article says that both teams left without making a deal.

I certainly hope Miami isn't banking on this trade and focus's on another option because this is getting old. I really don't think NO wants to part with him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20020307/388499.html

BAD IDEA!!!

Williams is worth "this much time and energy" since he could be the catalyst that sends this team over the top. Yes, it's frustrating and yes, it's getting old but as long as there's life there then it must be persued.

When you say Miami should look at "another option" I'm not sure that there is really another option that will even come close to comparing to the RW option. The best thing out there is Hearst and I can virtually gaurentee that he's not the answer. If Williams doesn't come to town then the next best option is the draft but I'm afraid there's no sure bet there either.

Let's hope they keep dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's" in an effort to get this thing done.:p

I do not like the fact that only Dolphin fans and miami papers say williams is on his way, and that the New Orlean's Paper's and sources all wonder what we are talking about, I think Ricky is to me, like Santa is to kids, you always hear he's coming, but you never see him in your house, you want to believe, but when you find out there is no Santa then your crushed. Here's hoping Santa is real! I don't want to be crushed again, like the dolphins have been in their last five playoff runs.

Santa's not real???
clear.gif
clear.gif

J/K ;)

C'mon NO, let's wrap this sh*t up already! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom