Donovan McNabb | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donovan McNabb

McNabb is a good QB and certainly better than what we have or have had since Marino left. McNabb will however, probably be staying in Philly.

allred65 said:
Man is it slow this time of year.

I kinda thought things have been picking up the last week or so. Mike Mularkey, Dom Capers, the Cold Pizza hysteria, etc. I was getting that itch again. :D :dolphins:

no i am not talking about their skin color it is always about that aint it if someone says the suck it is the black thing my but i am so tired of hearing i gave myopain said that would not beat you with their arm because they suck and it turns in to i am talking about them being black you just cry some more i think the suck because the can bet you if you contain them and make them play in the pocket not because their black:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :fire: not everything is a black thing

who wants him No to high priced vets Build thru the draft

bwallen said:
no i am not talking about their skin color it is always about that aint it if someone says the suck it is the black thing my but i am so tired of hearing i gave myopain said that would not beat you with their arm because they suck and it turns in to i am talking about them being black you just cry some more i think the suck because the can bet you if you contain them and make them play in the pocket not because their black :yell: :yell: :fire: not everything is a black thing

Who are you talking to? :confused:

I live in south Philly and have done so for McNabbs whole career, he is a decent QB. Thats all, he is NOT a big game QB. Seems like every big game he's been in when he starts losing the game he has a physical problem. I hear about his problems in big games from the Eagle fans. When he's winning it's Michael Jacckson dances in the endzone but when he's losing, he's slow to get up, something is hurt....that wasn't hurt when he was doing the Michael Jackson dance. I woul hate to see this guy a fin and I don't think it would ever happen. I think Saban would study film first, if a trade were in the works and find McNabb is not as good as advertised. No thanks.

That is so ignorant I don't know where to start.

Seriously, you need to take a deep look at yourself.

Or maybe you were joking and I missed it. I hope so, because if you weren't, you need help.

Because those quarterbacks you mentioned? They have ONE thing in common. And it is not running the ball.

Jesus. that is how iam taking to nopony

bwallen said:

Or maybe you were joking and I missed it. I hope so, because if you weren't, you need help.

Because those quarterbacks you mentioned? They have ONE thing in common. And it is not running the ball.

Jesus. that is how iam taking to nopony

Miscue?

nopony said:

Jesus.
see he siad it not me

I've watched Donovan Mcnabb play, living in PA, and he's a good quarterback. Good enough to make our QB problems go away, even though we'd never be able to get him.

I don't understand why people think he is crappy, he's a better passer than Vick and still has the ability to run. Don't listen to what Philly fans tell you or anything like that, they are some of the worst fans there are. Not only do they cheer for other team's injuries and such, they are like our insane bandwagoners and over optimistic fans here as well, except they're all like that. They're also like our fans when we lose a game, except they're all like that. Without Mcnabb, they wouldnt have made it to 4 championship games in a row.

nopony said:

Jesus.
this is what he wrote they have one thing in common and it not running the ball

bwallen said:
no i am not talking about their skin color it is always about that aint it if someone says the suck it is the black thing my but i am so tired of hearing i gave myopain said that would not beat you with their arm because they suck and it turns in to i am talking about them being black you just cry some more i think the suck because the can bet you if you contain them and make them play in the pocket not because their black:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :fire: not everything is a black thing

Ok... so you take five or six quarterbacks... all of them different in style and execution:

-Proclaim that they are all dumb*&*^'s.

-proclaim that they are all only here because they can run

-claim that none of them can "read a defense"

Now, if you take a look at these quarterbacks you named, take a look at their numbers, how they did... their PASSING numbers...

You wouldn't possibly be able to make your original statement. It's blatantly false, it was an incredibly angry post, and it was limited to only black quarterbacks... certainly not any white "scramblers".

Of course "not everything is a black thing". Obviously. But some things are.

It is perfectly legit to dislike any of those QBs. Absolutely. But when you are lumping them altogether in categories they don't share and making judgements about their being smart enough to lead...

Well, you need to take a look at yourself. If you DON'T mean it that way, then you need to figure out exactly what you do mean and make it accurate.

Because it is sure as heck NOT accurate that Dante Culpepper cannot "read a defense" or is a "dumb****". For example.

CashInFist... I think he's talking to me. And I stand by what I said.

One of two things is true here.

A bias in generalization based on qualities other than their football careers.

Or.

A complete lack of knowledge OF their football careers leading to a very bad stereotyping in an angry statement.

Back
Top Bottom