Dont forget free agency round 2. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget free agency round 2.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A lot of you guys act like if we dont get it in the draft we wont get it. There will be more trades and acquisitions made this summer. I believe Philbin when he says he has a plan. Most guys drafted end up bagging groceries in Publix after a year anyway.

Considering what we did in round one, I'll choose to forget round 2.

Most guys signed as UDFA end up driving UPS trucks (no offense to Bernie Parmalee).

A lot of you guys act like if we dont get it in the draft we wont get it. There will be more trades and acquisitions made this summer. I believe Philbin when he says he has a plan. Most guys drafted end up bagging groceries in Publix after a year anyway.

Itd be cool if they worked at my publix :(

You really help your cause if you can find some starters/ high volume contributors in rounds 4-7. Green Bay (the golden standard right now) has found a lot of guys in these rounds. Of course they have guys go belly up like the rest of the league, but they still have found a good amount of solid players in these rounds.

Back
Top Bottom