Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

Yoodakine56

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Originally posted on Tua Tagovailoa Fan page..

I want all the Tua Haters to look at something... A little where are they now. I believe they all started at some point for Miami under Tua. Devante Parker (1 catch)...Preston Williams (not playing)...Lynn Bowden (not playing)...Mack Hollins (6 catches for 82 yards)...Isaiah Ford (not playing)...Jakeem Grant (9 catches for 139 yards. 2 TDs last year with Chicago) Is Will Fuller still in the league??? Let's not talk about the starting RBs being inactive🤦🏾‍♂️ 2 years of his career were wasted with co-offensive coordinators that couldn't draw up plays, Chan Gailey, and Brian Flores only caring about his defense. Don't @ me about Mike Gesicki because he was the most talented/consistent one besides Waddle and had his most successful stats under Tua.

I want all the Tua Haters to look at something... A little where are they now. I believe they all started at some point for Miami under Tua. Devante Parker (1 catch)...Preston Williams (not playing)...Lynn Bowden (not playing)...Mack Hollins (6 catches for 82 yards)...Isaiah Ford (not playing)...Jakeem Grant (9 catches for 139 yards. 2 TDs last year with Chicago) Is Will Fuller still in the league??? Let's not talk about the starting RBs being inactive🤦🏾‍♂️ 2 years of his career were wasted with co-offensive coordinators that couldn't draw up plays, Chan Gailey, and Brian Flores only caring about his defense. Don't @ me about Mike Gesicki because he was the most talented/consistent one besides Waddle and had his most successful stats under Tua.
plus add to that he probably had the worst oline in the league and like you said a coaching staff that didn't support him..

I think this has been covered here the last six months about a 1000 times over, and even more the last four days. But thanks for the very insightful and well thought out contribution to start another thread about it. I may have missed the 2000 others

Tua has a noodle arm he will never be able to hit Hill deep!

Now the narrative is:

A high school quarterback can hit Hill wide open deep!
Someone said that a jack-ass can't help but to be a jack-ass. This is for the talking heads stuck on that stupid narrative. Also he has a winning record, so he's a winner and he contributes to the winning.

Let's not forget coming off a hip injury and spending valuable time rehabbing instead of playing football.

Also, with covid shutdowns he lost a very important pre-season camp and training.

Bottom line, Tua kept his head down and powered through all these challenges. He is persistent, steady with his preparation. With this coaching staff and much improved team, Tua has and will continue to show his grit.

Back
Top Bottom