Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

As long as he keeps putting up top 8 QB numbers, I could care less what the haters say.

Most rational....honest observers knew what Tua had, or didn't have.

Yes... the narrative has now changed to he is just hitting wide open WRS

But the original narrative was Hill was wasting his talents because Tua can't get him the ball.

Now that in 1 quarter, he has thrown more 40+ yards in air TDS to Hill than Mahomes did all last year.... suddenly the narrative now changed.

I guess Hill was never wide open in KC huh.

MAybe if Tua ran around for 10 seconds and threw sidearm for the same result he would get more respect.

The fact the goal posts are being moved is a good thing.

It's like 1 poster said... Tua could go 49-50 500 yards and some would complain about the incomplete pass.

Tua made that poster a prophet. On a literal historic day for Tua, some complained about busted coverage and an underthrown TD. They couldn't just give props on a HISTORIC day

As long as he keeps putting up top 8 QB numbers, I could care less what the haters say.

But the original narrative was Hill was wasting his talents because Tua can't get him the ball.

Now that in 1 quarter, he has thrown more 40+ yards in air TDS to Hill than Mahomes did all last year.... suddenly the narrative now changed.

MAybe if Tua ran around for 10 seconds and threw sidearm for the same result he would get more respect.

It's like 1 poster said... Tua could go 49-50 500 yards and some would complain about the incomplete pass.

Tua made that poster a prophet. On a literal historic day for Tua, some complained about busted coverage and an underthrown TD. They couldn't just give props on a HISTORIC day

The fact they are moving the goalposts is a good thing

The fact that that it is actually MM getting all the credit is a good thing

The fact that Hill has such attitude is a good thing - he can now back it up

Hill's Stats....5 catches in 5 targets, 140 yards, 2 TDs...that's a great game for any WR. And that was just the 4th quarter.

Tua has a noodle arm he will never be able to hit Hill deep!

Now the narrative is:

A high school quarterback can hit Hill wide open deep!
A high school qaurterback or college is not going to make that spin move and laser he threw for a touchdown last Sunday .

Hill's Stats....5 catches in 5 targets, 140 yards, 2 TDs...that's a great game for any WR. And that was just the 4th quarter.

While dealing with cramps.

Hill balled out man.

Imagine having 11 catches 171 yards 2 TDS and being the 2nd best receiver in that game lol.

Kinda like having a perfect passer rating, over 300 yards passing. 3tds. 100 yards rushing 1 TD. Historic day.
Only to be the 2nd best QB in that game.

While dealing with cramps.

Hill balled out man.

Imagine having 11 catches 171 yards 2 TDS and being the 2nd best receiver in that game lol.

Kinda like having a perfect passer rating, over 300 yards passing. 3tds. 100 yards rushing 1 TD. Historic day.
Only to be the 2nd best QB in that game.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. - LOL

I want all the posters who claimed we would lose the first four games to take a bow (L movement) - LOL

What do WRs have to do with being an elite QB?

Case in point, they could take away Aaron Rodgers best WR and he would still be playing like an elite QB.

Back
Top Bottom