Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

What do WRs have to do with being an elite QB?

Case in point, they could take away Aaron Rodgers best WR and he would still be playing like an elite QB.
Is he, though? He actually asked to focus more on the running game because his new WRs needed less pressure placed on them (basically). He has two TD passes thru two games. And one of them was a flip to his RB.

He’s still Aaron Rodgers and he’s still playing well, but even he needs help. He threw a perfect deep ball to a rookie WR in the opening game against the Vikings…..dropped.

What do WRs have to do with being an elite QB?

Case in point, they could take away Aaron Rodgers best WR and he would still be playing like an elite QB.
That doesn't hold up historically. When his targets suck, Green Bay sucks. Same with Brady. Yes, they're still elite, but their teams falter.

Is he, though? He actually asked to focus more on the running game because his new WRs needed less pressure placed on them (basically). He has two TD passes thru two games. And one of them was a flip to his RB.

He’s still Aaron Rodgers and he’s still playing well, but even he needs help. He threw a perfect deep ball to a rookie WR in the opening game against the Vikings…..dropped.

He is and always has.

Throughout his career, when his elite WRS leave, he goes and makes someone else elite. Whether it's jordy Nelson or Adams.

Its simple. Tua coming out ofcollege was rated the number one overall pick in the first round for a reason. He had a stellar college career. Then injuries happen and he drops to miami with the number 5 pick.

Now he comes in still coming off the injury rehabbing etc...coaches stink bad oline pathetic receivers...devante parker often injured.

Big offensive mess. Gets injured again in the buffalo game. Because the oline kept stinking.

But still didnt give up.

Now is 2022 2 free agent oline players signed, hill signed waddle drafted, revamped oline looking much better offense.

Again he never gave up but kept fighting.

Tua is an example of hardwork and dedication.

Never complained but kept a positive attitude about the who process.

Tua is an example that if you surround a already talented qb with great players around he is bound to succeed.

Its only the second game of the season but so far so good.

Maybe tua is destined for greater things in the future maybe not.

But one thing we know sure.....he gave it his best shot.

Go phins

Yup. I believe the haterbaters have surpassed the haters. I'm not sure we need a notarized and signed apology from anyone that doubted, or still doubts, Tua. Plus there's always the long game...

The long game?

The long game??

The long game???

The long game looks even better for Tua and Waddle possibly Hill wait till everyone is on the same page years from now

And MM opens the O up gosh!!

He is and always has.

Throughout his career, when his elite WRS leave, he goes and makes someone else elite. Whether it's jordy Nelson or Adams.
By the end of the season, we will probably look at elite numbers from Rodgers. But it will evolve over the course of the season. Guys like Lazard and the rookie Watson have not immediately become elite just because they’re playing with Rodgers.

Adams was a second round pick. And he still looks elite with Derek Carr. I wouldn’t put his success just down to Rodgers “making” him elite.

He is and always has.

Jordy Nelson was never elite. Adams is.

He's not a magical creature that makes WRs out of thin air. He's going to feel it this year which is why EVERY SINGLE STAT of his is worse than his career average.

That doesn't hold up historically. When his targets suck, Green Bay sucks. Same with Brady. Yes, they're still elite, but their teams falter.

I assumed everyone would know I was being sarcastic as it is being played out in the here and now.

The long game?

The long game??

The long game???

The long game looks even better for Tua and Waddle possibly Hill wait till everyone is on the same page years from now

And MM opens the O up gosh!!

I hope so and think so. just considering if the opposite happens ala yesteryears. unlikely but so was that comeback win.

To be captain obvious, this upcoming game feels huge. If we show the same type of competence on O regardless of outcome, I'll be satisfied. And we may not even need to play like that like game 1, even better. This last time at least, we could do it when we had to.

Back
Top Bottom