Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

I think this has been covered here the last six months about a 1000 times over, and even more the last four days. But thanks for the very insightful and well thought out contribution to start another thread about it. I may have missed the 2000 others

Its not just another thread, its about where these players are at right now. You ever heard of "dont like it, dont respond"? You sure responded buddy

Tua had no one, and all his failures are everyone else's fault but his.

I assumed everyone would know I was being sarcastic as it is being played out in the here and now.
I sat there and read it a few times to see if there was a hint of sarcasm, but it was the exact same post the crazies would make. Gotta sprinkle something in these days to let people know.

You may be right in the end. Maybe this year he can't overcome it.

When his WRS drop perfectly thrown 50 yard bombs, his stats will decrease.

I disagree. For a couple seasons, Nelson was elite IMO.

ADAMS, Absolutely. Great WR

But don't remember the last time he only had 2 receptions for 12 yards 1 TD.

I always thought Adam's was the best in the league regardless of Rodgers.

So it will be interesting to watch both Rodgers and Adam's this season.

At the end of the season we'll get to see who was more necessary to the others success.

Since I like both, I am hoping they both have great seasons without each other.
In the end Jordy Nelson was a 1 time Pro Bowler.

But yeah, going to be really interesting this year to watch the Packers. I predict that by the end of the season people are going to start saying that Rodgers is getting old and that's why he had a down year the same way people were talking about Brady during his last Patriot years when he also had nobody to really throw to.

It's amazing to me that there's still this huge disconnect between QBs and receiving targets and how they ummm... kinda help the QB look good. It's like people expect the elite QBs to be landing 50 yard air shots all game to get their stats. The biggest dinker in the league last year was Mahomes, but people still act like he's gunning 50 yarders with his big arm all game long.

The cognitive dissonance is so weird.

I'm skeptical that we'll win, Buffalo looks damn near unstoppable this year, but oh my goodness do I ever want Tua to drive a stake through the heart of the Bills so he can shut up the haters once and for all. I'd f*cking pay to see Colin Cowherd try to spin that one away live on air.

Were you expecting a 2-0 Dolphins team to be hosting a 2-0 Bills team when you saw the schedule for the 1st time?

Things don't always go as you think.

Nothing wrong to be Skeptical, in fact, if we're going to be honest, it's understandable, but don't be surprised, if when the game is over...IN MIAMI, The Dolphins, not the Bills are the ones celebrating.

Last edited:
Where are all the Tua haters anyways?
Who do you hate more Tua Haters or Bills/Jets/Pats fan because from the sound of things it seems you hate fans of the same team you root for more.

Who do you hate more Tua Haters or Bills/Jets/Pats fan because from the sound of things it seems you hate fans of the same team you root for more.

The bills/jets/pats fans that hate tua, of course!!! 😉

Originally posted on Tua Tagovailoa Fan page..

I want all the Tua Haters to look at something... A little where are they now. I believe they all started at some point for Miami under Tua. Devante Parker (1 catch)...Preston Williams (not playing)...Lynn Bowden (not playing)...Mack Hollins (6 catches for 82 yards)...Isaiah Ford (not playing)...Jakeem Grant (9 catches for 139 yards. 2 TDs last year with Chicago) Is Will Fuller still in the league??? Let's not talk about the starting RBs being inactive🤦🏾‍♂️ 2 years of his career were wasted with co-offensive coordinators that couldn't draw up plays, Chan Gailey, and Brian Flores only caring about his defense. Don't @ me about Mike Gesicki because he was the most talented/consistent one besides Waddle and had his most successful stats under Tua.
No one picked up Williams or Bowden? Grant tore his Achilles and is out for the year. Parker has just 1 catch? I’m surprised about Bowden after the PS he had.

I'm definitely more annoyed Tua haters. You can explain a play in detail and the response is generally like, 'it was still an incomplete pass'. :bang:

Back
Top Bottom