Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

They were 3 (2019, 2020, 2021) years into a rebuild and regressed on offense. Three years into the Flores era, the OL was worse than ever.
2019 was the year they tore the team down to amass picks for the rebuild, can’t count that.
So again 2+ years into a rebuild, all I’m saying is it takes time to build a complete team.

2019 was the year they tore the team down to amass picks for the rebuild, can’t count that.
So again 2+ years into a rebuild, all I’m saying is it takes time to build a complete team.
So the Dolphins had no draft picks in 2019? No additions of coaches or new schemes? No year of practice and games? Come on dude…..

Regardless, they look better coached in the FIRST TWO GAMES of this rebuild of the offenses.

So the Dolphins had no draft picks in 2019? No additions of coaches or new schemes? No year of practice and games? Come on dude…..

Regardless, they look better coached in the FIRST TWO GAMES of this rebuild of the offenses.
Ya they had draft picks, but that year, IMO, was a complete dismantling of an NFL team. The roster we went into that season with was an abomination. Still amazes me they were able to get 5 wins...one against the Brady Cheaters. It was a "write-it-off" year for me...there was way more un-building than there was building going on. So technically it was year 1 of the rebuild...but due to the severity of the roster demolition, I think of it more as year 0.

Ya they had draft picks, but that year, IMO, was a complete dismantling of an NFL team. The roster we went into that season with was an abomination. Still amazes me they were able to get 5 wins...one against the Brady Cheaters. It was a "write-it-off" year for me...there was way more un-building than there was building going on. So technically it was year 1 of the rebuild...but due to the severity of the roster demolition, I think of it more as year 0.

U know, I was agreeing with the other side of this.

However, good point.i have switched my opinion lol.

Either way, McDaniel has done more in 1 offseason than Flores did in 3 years.

It's amazing what happens when you go for the best players at positions of need rather than continuously bargain shop

I never said anything of what you’re implying in the first part of your response. It takes time to build a complete team on “BOTH” sides of the ball from scratch, but if you want to focus on one side of the ball, then sure you can build something positive in one year.

Group hug? Fresh start? I’m done fighting.
At least until the end of the game - LOL
Which area of concern will generate the most angst?

Officiating?
Play calling?
Player performance?
Player Lack of performance?
Dolphins winning - LOL
"Lemmings" - Haha

I predict it will be the "Lemmings" no matter what happens on the field.
I base that on both their "history" and preference for "hysterics" - LOL

Flores, Godsey, and Studesville were all demoted. They got fired and then accepted jobs with less responsibility than they had with the Dolphins last season.
Studesville is also the associate HC. Also, they kept Studesville on the team and also kept Jean Pierre. Demotion or not. You called them "idiots." Unless, you think the Dolphins are keeping idiots, maybe you need to understand they aren't as inept as you want them to be. Coaches being promoted and demoted is very common in the NFL.

U know, I was agreeing with the other side of this.

However, good point.i have switched my opinion lol.

Either way, McDaniel has done more in 1 offseason than Flores did in 3 years.

It's amazing what happens when you go for the best players at positions of need rather than continuously bargain shop
Absolutely. Adding players like Cedrick Wilson is great if that’s not the biggest move you make in an off-season.

I must say I’m truly stunned by how transformative adding Hill has been. And coach McD of course.

Studesville is also the associate HC. Also, they kept Studesville on the team and also kept Jean Pierre. Demotion or not. You called them "idiots." Unless, you think the Dolphins are keeping idiots, maybe you need to understand they aren't as inept as you want them to be. Coaches being promoted and demoted is very common in the NFL.
Well...idiots in the role that is being discussed...or can you not parse that?

Well...idiots in the role that is being discussed...or can you not parse that?
That's not how it works. If they are idiots. Get rid of them. If they are that inept, I wouldn't want them developing players or schemes in any way as that's what their current roles entail.

That's not how it works. If they are idiots. Get rid of them. If they are that inept, I wouldn't want them developing players or schemes in any way as that's what their current roles entail.
That's not how the NFL works. You get a shot at a promotion, if you suck, you get dropped right back down. It's the norm.

Or maybe everyone associated with the passing game were idiots. You explain why they were not kept.

Back
Top Bottom