Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

His was a banner QB class with Herbert (except for those darn elusive "wins"), Jackson (MVP) & Joe Burrow (SB) getting a big head start on Tua.

However, given all the above cited issues, I'm not yet about to concede that any of those other 3 will have turned out to be the best QB in the class when all is said and done.

Lamar was drafted in 2018. Jordan Love was QB4 in Tua's class

The worst part of this thread is that it makes it apparent that there are many members of this group who dislike other fin fans more than fans of the Bills/Jets/NE. I find this laughable and sad at the same time. We treat BillsFanInPeace and the Packers fan 1000X better.
Fandom has nothing to do with how to treat people…the ability to be rational on the other hand?

He may not have been a "Superstar", but Hartline made a lot of highlight reel quality sideline catches as a Dolphin. Unfortunately, in the open field he had a habit of tripping over blades of grass. :shrug:
the turf monster - his worst enemy!

but when you are rolling out there with Bess, Hartline, Camarillo, Rishard Matthews, that isn't 1's and 2's. that's 3's 4's and 5's.

Someone said that a jack-ass can't help but to be a jack-ass. This is for the talking heads stuck on that stupid narrative. Also he has a winning record, so he's a winner and he contributes to the winning.
Love the new signature!!!!!!

Originally posted on Tua Tagovailoa Fan page..

I want all the Tua Haters to look at something... A little where are they now. I believe they all started at some point for Miami under Tua. Devante Parker (1 catch)...Preston Williams (not playing)...Lynn Bowden (not playing)...Mack Hollins (6 catches for 82 yards)...Isaiah Ford (not playing)...Jakeem Grant (9 catches for 139 yards. 2 TDs last year with Chicago) Is Will Fuller still in the league??? Let's not talk about the starting RBs being inactive🤦🏾‍♂️ 2 years of his career were wasted with co-offensive coordinators that couldn't draw up plays, Chan Gailey, and Brian Flores only caring about his defense. Don't @ me about Mike Gesicki because he was the most talented/consistent one besides Waddle and had his most successful stats under Tua.
Trying to play quarterback as a rookie or young qb with all that crap and on top of that, he was still recovering from his hip injury too

As for the OL ...at one point around mid-season...

3 OF OUR O-LINE were TIED for 1ST PLACE in QB pressures allowed...37 each.

Read that again. Out of 150+ OL starters in the league...we had 3 out of our 5 TIED FOR 1ST ****ING PLACE.

Our OL wasn't just bad...it was historically bad.

They will come out in droves when he has a bad game...and he will, ALL players have a bad game.
I said it in this thread. They will flood this forum all week after the next loss.

As for the OL ...at one point around mid-season...

3 OF OUR O-LINE were TIED for 1ST PLACE in QB pressures allowed...37 each.

Read that again. Out of 150+ OL starters in the league...we had 3 out of our 5 TIED FOR 1ST ****ING PLACE.

Our OL wasn't just bad...it was historically bad.
And through it all, Tua handled it like a pro

The worst part of this thread is that it makes it apparent that there are many members of this group who dislike other fin fans more than fans of the Bills/Jets/NE. I find this laughable and sad at the same time. We treat BillsFanInPeace and the Packers fan 1000X better.
That's because they are better posters, regardless of their team affiliation. A troll is still a troll even if they are Dolphins fans.

This thread is basically the same thing as 9 others. Tua got no support. Tua had no weapons. Tua had no coaches. Tua's head coach hated him. Tua didn't have a scheme built for him. Woe is Tua.
Those things have been proven to be true. The receivers he had are either not in the league, not playing, or playing little. The coaches, scheme, and receiving corps have all been replaced. The turn around is both huge and immediate. Yet you STILL cling to nonsensical opinions. Just bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom