Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

I will always call out posters littering the board
And where is there a rule if you don’t like the post you move on?
The problem with you and him is you litter the board with every dumb thought that’s already been covered and posters like me who want to see something original have you wade and waste time through your litter
It gets tiring
Come up with something new why don’t ya
Maybe 'easy' means slutty in this case, cuz you're sure not easy going...

We get to face McDaniel's toughest test of the entire season. Bills look like the easy front runners for the Superbowl. Miami keeping pace with them and losing by a TD would be a damn fine result for this roster rebuild. Give me another solid draft with this coaching staff and Im convinced we'll bridge that gap in a season.

I think this has been covered here the last six months about a 1000 times over, and even more the last four days. But thanks for the very insightful and well thought out contribution to start another thread about it. I may have missed the 2000 others
Jesus man… chill out dude..live and let live

Not sure if this has been posted.

2020:
1. DeVante Parker-1 catch with the Patriots in 2022
2. Mike Geseicki-Really good TE
3. Jakeem Grant-132 yards all year with the Bears in 2021. Injured to start this year
4. Preston Williams-Panthers practice squad
5. Isaiah Ford-Not in the NFL

2021:
1. Jaylen Waddle-strong rookie receiver
2. Mike Geseicki-See above
3. Devante Parker-See above
4. Durham Smythe-Dolphins backup TE. 2 catches in 2022
5. Albert Wilson-Out of the NFL
6. Isaiah Ford-See above. Not in the NFL

His was a banner QB class with Herbert (except for those darn elusive "wins"), Jackson (MVP) & Joe Burrow (SB) getting a big head start on Tua.

However, given all the above cited issues, I'm not yet about to concede that any of those other 3 will have turned out to be the best QB in the class when all is said and done.

Back
Top Bottom