Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dont forget who Tua had these past few years, food for thought!!

Why do you need to crap on the guy? If you don't like it go read something else. He needs his dick in the dirt because you can't control yourself? Uncool. If it were just an Ahole thread I would understand but because you deem it redundant? Nah, man.
Ikr

Its not just another thread, its about where these players are at right now. You ever heard of "dont like it, dont respond"? You sure responded buddy
It’s a message board
Wether I like it or not you respond
You are just littering the board

Why do you need to crap on the guy? If you don't like it go read something else. He needs his dick in the dirt because you can't control yourself? Uncool. If it were just an Ahole thread I would understand but because you deem it redundant? Nah, man.
I will always call out posters littering the board
And where is there a rule if you don’t like the post you move on?
The problem with you and him is you litter the board with every dumb thought that’s already been covered and posters like me who want to see something original have you wade and waste time through your litter
It gets tiring
Come up with something new why don’t ya

Who do you hate more Tua Haters or Bills/Jets/Pats fan because from the sound of things it seems you hate fans of the same team you root for more.
I don't really hate them.
I simply can't stand them - LOL
Hate is for more serious stuff!

Back
Top Bottom