Don't Give Up Yet!! Here's Why I'm Actually Getting EXCITED Now!! Read On.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Give Up Yet!! Here's Why I'm Actually Getting EXCITED Now!! Read On....

InMyChambers said:
you people are all insane if you think we are in ANY way better off.

The year was 1982... the Dolphins make it to the Super Bowl with...

David Woodley at QB, and ANDRA FRANKLIN at RB...

Stranger things have happened..... insanity is one step away from genius... ;)

WharfRat said:
The year was 1982... the Dolphins make it to the Super Bowl with...

David Woodley at QB, and ANDRA FRANKLIN at RB...

Stranger things have happened..... insanity is one step away from genius... ;)

your avatar is kind of :egads: scary :D

the initial shock having worn off now, i enjoyed that read Muck, and there are some valid points in the initial post of this thread, thanks... hmmm running back by committee this year? Minor, Morris, and Henry? or maybe the front office will go out and add someone else to the mix?

mbmonk said:
Well until we make a move to fill RB... its go Panthers this year.

It's fin fans like you that make me... :shakeno:

Already writing off the fins because Ricky is gone. That was the most irritating comment I've seen from anyone all day. Fake azz fin fan. Get lost.

Thanks all for the love. And if you didn't dig my post, that's cool too. :) By no means is it gospel.

Muck said:
No "spin" here. I wouldn't post it if I didn't believe it could be true. Neither one of us can see the future. So right now, you can't say I'm off my rocker. :)

Quick, name the outstanding RB on the Bucs 2002 championship team.

Well I think your post is a country mile short of reality. ;)

Miami has been dealt the most serious blow to the offense possible. To rebound from something like this may not be impossible, but it sure comes pubic hair close.

I'm wondering how much the mental impact of losing a player of Ricky's caliber...even our top vets (on defense!) were awed by his physical presence.
We have NOTHING to induce the type of fear Ricky did. I like Travis Minor...but to expect him to fill those shoes is akin to praying for a firecracker to demolish a 30 story building.

I have not become less of a fan because of Ricky's loss. My expectations have been diminished. My hope has been punctured and deflated. A record of 8-8 or better would shock the hell out of me.

The next Miami shocker....Dave quits and signs with Pittsburgh as assistant coach. :rolleyes:

i for 1 will never give up hope we have a gr8 d-fense still and this will motivate players when they're predicted to stink but teams have won without a gr8 rb.

Ricky have fun on ur knee's for some bob marley impersonater

Back
Top Bottom