Don't Give Up Yet!! Here's Why I'm Actually Getting EXCITED Now!! Read On.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't Give Up Yet!! Here's Why I'm Actually Getting EXCITED Now!! Read On....

This whole group of guys will pull together now and become a team. I still think this will be an awesome season. 12-4 lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, your whole offense quits on you today, and you say it is a good thing?!?!?! Wow, this has effected ya'lls thinking more than I thought. RW had the most carries in the NFL the last 2 seasons, which means, he was your WHOLE offense. You have two stinky QB's, a problem at WR and who knows at TE, and a mediocre OL. Come on people, I have not said a word, but this is way too much, wake up and smell the coffee!!!! You guys will bring up the rear in our division, guaranteed!!!! Maybe the Fish will trade Ogun for a RB, that's your only hope, RW must have really hated you guys, must stink for you people who worshipped him!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Muck, I know you're trying to stay positive, but I just don't see it. We don't have the kind of offense that can absorb this kind of hit and still produce.
Now, that's not saying we'll go 1-15 or anything...hell, we went 11-5 in 2001 without Ricky OR much of a passing offense. But we are going nowhere in the playoffs...we may not even make the playoffs. Wanny is definitely not the guy to coach his way out of this (or a paper bag). Game over man. :cry:

Welllllllll, they always talk about using Rob Konrad more in the offense. Konrad will have to step it up now. One way to look at Henry's injury over in Europe is that he had some time off I guess. No wear and tear from Euro-ballo.

I just cant see our team "stepping up" we lost almost every big game last year and for the last couple of years. Now the best player on our team, argueably, is gone? We didnt make the Playoffs last year and we wont make it this year. subpar OLine w/ subpar back = chambers and boston getting double teamed. We had balance but now its gone.

I am still just shocked I cant believe it. I had high hopes but they are gone now maybe Rick can swing a trade for LT from the chargers.. they gave us Seau and Boston.. maybe we can get LT for a 7th round draftpick and a water bottle to sweeten the deal.

Well until we make a move to fill RB... its go Panthers this year.

I'm sorry, but everybody needs to stop trying to spin this in a positive light. The main offensive weapon, the one that our entire offensive scheme revolves around, retires ONE WEEK before the start of training camp. Unless there's a "God has smiled upon thee" type season, the only positive is that we're going to have a top draft pick next year. :yell: :cry:

FishFryer said:
Way to be loyal to your team ...
LOL, you dont know **** about me bill's *****. I am a phin fan 1st.. panthers fan 2nd.

go_fins said:
I'm sorry, but everybody needs to stop trying to spin this in a positive light.

No "spin" here. I wouldn't post it if I didn't believe it could be true. Neither one of us can see the future. So right now, you can't say I'm off my rocker. :)

Quick, name the outstanding RB on the Bucs 2002 championship team.

mbmonk said:
LOL, you dont know **** about me bill's *****. I am a phin fan 1st.. panthers fan 2nd.

obviously, since you have no faith left in your team, and now you are going to hop onto the panthers bandwagon since they are contenders :roflmao:

Muck said:
No "spin" here. I wouldn't post it if I didn't believe it could be true. Neither one of us can see the future. So right now, you can't say I'm off my rocker. :)

Quick, name the outstanding RB on the Bucs 2002 championship team.

Your right we cant see the future Muck but I could say "A galaxy of planets inhabited by monkey with 3 breast are going to form in my arse". And there IS a possibility it could happen... BUT most people would say I was off my rocker :).

jk Muck

Pitman

Finfan80 said:
Sounds a little too much like, "Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?"

It feels more like, "Aside from that, Mrs. Kennedy, how did you enjoy the parade?" ;)

you people can't be serious? our coaching staff is gonna step up? :roflmao: that might be the funniest thing i've ever heard. when has this coaching staff ever stepped up? wouldn't you think if they were ever going to step up it would be when we had RW?????

we lost our best player, period. Not only was he our best player, but the talent behind him at that position is very very very far away from being as good as he was.

our defense is aging and is big piece of it is still unsigned. we are gonna be terrible this year. LAST PLACE. GUARENTEED

can't be mad at you for being an optimist but i'm a realist (not a pessimist). nothing has gone right this offseason, so why should we think the team will pull a 180 and win games. it doesn't work that way in miami.

Back
Top Bottom