Don’t rush to buy a Miami Dolphins Jarvis Landry jersey just yet | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don’t rush to buy a Miami Dolphins Jarvis Landry jersey just yet

4 fumbles...2nd most in the nfl by WR(Stills was the worst.). Not really indicative of the best player with the ball in his hands. He is completely invisible when his route is greater than < 5 yards. That isn’t a characteristic that you look for in a WR.

I am a huge Jarvis fan, and I already have the jersey, but I don’t want Miami to sign him. I would love to have him for what he is worth, but I think that is about half of what is he asking. His only elite stat is receptions, and that is inflated by screen passes. Every other stat line is average or worse. I honestly would rather Grant take his place then us to spend top dollar for Jarvis.
I think he’s more valuable than you’re giving him credit for. He’s the best all-around WR (catch, run, block, ST) by far. The knock on him going into this season was he doesn’t score enough. Well, w total garbage at QB he caught 9. Next year his YPC will go up no matter where he plays. I hope we keep him. What we need is a veteran WR in that room to teach these guys how to be professionals. Like Larry Fitz would be nice.

I personally dont think his ejection the other day is a minor issue!!, and that behavior is getting more and more frequent!

Well minor is relatively speaking. It's minor compared to a lot of the other issues that plague NFL players.

Anyone who Mr Belicheck says we have to stop and they couldn't in game open mic. i think we need to resign.

Back
Top Bottom