Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
AFC Seedings will end up something like this:

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Patriots
4. Ravens or Bengals or Browns(AFC North blows)
5. Colts
6. Broncos

the order may be wrong, but the teams are correct.
Denver is a great team with Jake Plummer, and they have an incredibly easy schedule the rest of the way. Dolphins have a very tough schedule, and they look bad. Just wait for next year, and don't get your hopes up. Be honest with yourselves for a second--do you see this team winning at Arrowhead, Adelphia, Foxboro, Mile-high, etc.?....of course not.

Don't take this as smack, it's just reality. The Bills are awful, I know, so don't even bother with the comebacks

P.S....Im pulling for Cincy

Wow, since you put it that way...:rolleyes:

Anything can happen in this league, we COULD win out and go 12-4...or we could lose every remaining game.

Stranger things have happened.

The Broncos could lose Plummer in a freak hang nail accident, the Colts are one nasty hit away from Peyton being out...ect ect

This season is NOT over...well except for the Bills.

they shouldnt allow a team from the afc north to go to the playoffs

I think any team that gets into the playoffs has a chance. ( Cept for the Browns )

We almost beat Indy and NE. We did beat the Ravens. I think we can hang with the Broncos. We were without Zach and Surtain for the Titans game and we haven't played Kansas City.

I think if we can get any consistancy on offense, we could be right there.

If Miami doesn't make it, I'm pulling for Cincy as well.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Wow, since you put it that way...:rolleyes:

Anything can happen in this league, we COULD win out and go 12-4...or we could lose every remaining game.

Stranger things have happened.

The Broncos could lose Plummer in a freak hang nail accident, the Colts are one nasty hit away from Peyton being out...ect ect

This season is NOT over...well except for the Bills.

It's over...you will win next week too, but then you'll follow it up with 2 road losses, a win against philly, and a win against the Jets....The Bills game is the one that will make or break your season....I would say you win that game, but it's in December, and on the road...hard to tell

It's too early to start naming playoff teams IMO....

Sure, KC should win the AFC West, but beyond that, it's still wide-open IMO....

The Phinz can still take the AFC East, as can the Bills or the Jets....

The Pats are only two games up on the Phinz right now, and we still have to play them one more time. Anything can happen in-between now and the final game of the season. Just like last year....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:

because what might happen is the fins go 10-6 and the winner of the afc north or afc sucks, could be 8-8 and we still wont get in if the broncos go like 10-6

Originally posted by Coolguy3
I think any team that gets into the playoffs has a chance. ( Cept for the Browns )

We almost beat Indy and NE. We did beat the Ravens. I think we can hang with the Broncos. We were without Zach and Surtain for the Titans game and we haven't played Kansas City.

I think if we can get any consistancy on offense, we could be right there.

If Miami doesn't make it, I'm pulling for Cincy as well.
Miami isn't equipt to hang with those teams....you played Indy and NE close, but that was at home...you guys have no shot at any home playoff games

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
It's too early to start naming playoff teams IMO....

Sure, KC should win the AFC West, but beyond that, it's still wide-open IMO....

The Phinz can still take the AFC East, as can the Bills or the Jets....

The Pats are only two games up on the Phinz right now, and we still have to play them one more time. Anything can happen in-between now and the final game of the season. Just like last year....

PHINZ RULE!!!

:fire:
"The Phinz can still take the AFC East, AS CAN THE BILLS or the Jets...."---that's a good one:lol:

The Phinz can still take the AFC East, AS CAN THE BILLS or the Jets...."---that's a good one:lol: [/B]
====================================
BLITZ:

OK, maybe I was being too optimistic about the Bills and Jets chances...;)

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Well....errr....ummm.....I got nothing.

We do need a lot of work, but we still have kept ourselves in contention. We still have time to turn things around for ourselves.
At 6-4 we can still win the division.

Hey CW:

Don't you have enough misery in Bills land without coming here to roll in ours?

Of course we know we have problems. We see it every week. I don't think anyone here is thinking we go into the playoffs or very far into them. In fact most threads reflect that we are alredy looking ahead to next year. We don't have the talent on offense.

At least we have an excuse. So go back to cow pie land and figure out why you guys have as much talent as a most of the teams you listed and still can't win.

Honestly, coming here and kicking us when we are down is bad form.

Originally posted by Coolguy3
Well....errr....ummm.....I got nothing.

We do need a lot of work, but we still have kept ourselves in contention. We still have time to turn things around for ourselves.
At 6-4 we can still win the division.
go look at the pats schedule, then look at yours...Pats have this locked up--hell, injuries don't even matter when you're talking about New England:lol:

Back
Top Bottom