Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

People talk about our O sucking but it's not like the Patriots are putting up 25+ points a game.

Didn't they score 12 against Dallas and something very minimal the game before? Nobody is talking about how the Pats O sucks, when it does. They can't keep playing all these close games.

Damn luck has to run out sometime :D

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I havent...but tell me when you do:rolleyes:

Its the same for Bills fans year after year after year... thier team falls apart early, and because of that, the second half of the year is trying to iritate Dolphin fans.

Tis ashame CirclingWagons, maybe you should consider another team. You might have a chance to root for your team all year (at least the regular season)

As for Dolphin fans, just remember one thing.... tis not over yet.

Superbowl Champs were 4-4 last year and then got thier sheet together. We are 6-4, not dead, we are not the bills at 4-6.

Just remember, there is plenty of room for improvement.

And neither one of our QB's stand in the pocket like a statue :lol:

Originally posted by Emskirch

Its the same for Bills fans year after year after year... thier team falls apart early, and because of that, the second half of the year is trying to iritate Dolphin fans.

Tis ashame CirclingWagons, maybe you should consider another team. You might have a chance to root for your team all year (at least the regular season)

As for Dolphin fans, just remember one thing.... tis not over yet.

Superbowl Champs were 4-4 last year and then got thier sheet together. We are 6-4, not dead, we are not the bills at 4-6.

Just remember, there is plenty of room for improvement.

And neither one of our QB's stand in the pocket like a statue :lol:
um..superbowl champs weren't even close to 4-4 last year:rolleyes: ..they were 6-2...they got their **** together in week 2 and just rolled

why do you even attempt smack?...you seem self-defeated when you do it anyways:lol:

Wasn't really smack..more of a joke.

And where did you come up with "self-defeating" myself? You are a closet fin fan.

"I like the Bills but I dont post on Bills messageboards". What the **** is that all about? Instead you post on Miami boards. .

I guess the question is, why?

um..superbowl champs weren't even close to 4-4 last year:rolleyes: ..they were 6-2...they got their **** together in week 2 and just rolled

I do believe the Raiders were 6-4 at this point, or very similar. They had lost 4 straight, got their problems worked out, and rolled the rest of the season. I'm not saying we'll do that. Honestly, I don't see this team doing anything unless this OL starts playing decent at the very least.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Wasn't really smack..more of a joke.

And where did you come up with "self-defeating" myself? You are a closet fin fan.

"I like the Bills but I dont post on Bills messageboards". What the **** is that all about? Instead you post on Miami boards. .

I guess the question is, why?
because I don't like to sit around and agree all day on how good or bad my team is...the opposing point of view intrigues me more...and believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for certain posters on here:cool: you probably can guess who--the realists, not the dreamers

...and believe it or not, I have a lot of respect for certain posters on here:cool: you probably can guess who--the realists, not the dreamers

...like me of course :D

Yes, you are correct... I am incorrect, I was thinking of the Raiders... the other team in the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom