Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

as soon as M83 hit this thread, of course

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

And ChambersOwnz84 is the most classless/childish Finheaven member.

C-Wag, props to you. You deserve it, and I know you weren't trying to give smack. You were simply giving your view on the AFC playoff picture. I disagree with you about Miami, but I'm not gonna take it PERSONAL just because you're a Bills fan.

Ignore some of them. They are:

"Clueless" :lol:

:huh:

Sounds like a plan :confused:...

:hitself:

Marino1983

Interesting thoughts CW.
After watching last night's Cowboys Patsies game I am convinced that we will beat both on the road in the next few weeks. I was unimpressed by both teams last night.

Also CW you seem to have a lot of faith in Denver for the rest of the year. I personally don't and see them going 3-3 the rest of the year.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

thanx man...I probably should've known who I was dealing with though, and realized it would eventually escalate into smack.

Word. It's the same thing that I told MouldsRocks. Just laugh, I do it to the Pats fans when I visit their board on KFFL. If you were a Fins fan, you probably would've gotten honest views.

So with that said, Welcome to being a Fins Fan! :tongue:

For some reason, I don't give a crap what a Bills fan says about our season. Post on your own message board.

why are you not on your lonely bills message board? oh that's right no one is talking about your bills!!!

You know....People talk about fairweather fans.......I remember a game the dolphins played in buffalo in the 1982 season........41,000 fans in a stadium that fits 82,000.

The Buffalo Bills fans, players, the people in buffalo, everything in the vicinity of rich stadium is straight up fecal matter.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
You know....People talk about fairweather fans.......I remember a game the dolphins played in buffalo in the 1982 season........41,000 fans in a stadium that fits 82,000.

The Buffalo Bills fans, players, the people in buffalo, everything in the vicinity of rich stadium is straight up fecal matter.
lol...Miami fans are notoriously the most fairweather fans in the country...trust me, I'm a Miamian, and have been for 13 years, I know

Originally posted by stork48
why are you not on your lonely bills message board? oh that's right no one is talking about your bills!!!
I don't post on Bills' message boards...i'm not a sunshiner

Re: Re: Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

Damn gotta love CW..always a dose of reality when you need it. :) I agree. I'm also pulling for Cincy (phins first of course). I always root for underdog teams like that.

BTW, how pissed must Takeo Spikes be that he suffered through all those bad years in Cincy, and the very year he leaves, they turn it around and he's stuck with another losing team? :lol:

*In my best Al Gore voice*

"That's just wrong."

Back
Top Bottom