Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

Here's the main difference between our 2 fanbases: We know our team sucks and we admit it...you guys never admit it.--that's why no one likes dolphin fans

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Here's the main difference between our 2 fanbases: We know our team sucks and we admit it...you guys never admit it.--that's why no one likes dolphin fans

:rolleyes: :lol: There isn't enough "bandwidth" to post the FACTS as to why YOUR pathetic team / fan base is despised across the football world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:rolleyes: :lol: There isn't enough "bandwidth" to post the FACTS as to why YOUR pathetic team / fan base is despised across the football world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:wave:

Marino1983
no..only by you, and other dolphin/pats fans

Here's the main difference between our 2 fanbases: We know our team sucks and we admit it...

Yeah and where were these solemn words of wisdom during this past offseason ??

And I agree 150% c-JERK,, YOUR billy goats extremely DO SUCK ...

:booty:

Marino1983

Here's the main difference between our 2 fanbases: We know our team sucks and we admit it...

Yeah and where were these solemn words of wisdom during this past offseason ??

And I agree 150% c-JERK,, YOUR billy goats extremely DO SUCK ...

:booty:

Marino1983
but you won't admit that your own team sucks...you won't even do it when they eventually bow out of the playoff race

no..only by you, and other dolphin/pats fans

Just keep telling yourself this c-JERK ..... :rolleyes2

:shakeno:

Marino1983

but you won't admit that your own team sucks...you won't even do it when they eventually bow out of the playoff race

Because I do not vent my negative views OF THIS TEAM on a m-b c-JERK ......

It is a waste of time and effort... Not to mention other members having to scroll through useless regurgitated SPEW !

:nono:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
The Dolphins are not very good but the Bills really do Suck.
a voice of reason..you are absolutely correct. Only, that may be an understatement for the Bills

c-JERK ......

And ChambersOwnz84 is the most classless/childish Finheaven member.

C-Wag, props to you. You deserve it, and I know you weren't trying to give smack. You were simply giving your view on the AFC playoff picture. I disagree with you about Miami, but I'm not gonna take it PERSONAL just because you're a Bills fan.

Ignore some of them. They are:

"Clueless" :lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

And ChambersOwnz84 is the most classless/childish Finheaven member.

C-Wag, props to you. You deserve it, and I know you weren't trying to give smack. You were simply giving your view on the AFC playoff picture. I disagree with you about Miami, but I'm not gonna take it PERSONAL just because you're a Bills fan.

Ignore some of them. They are:

"Clueless" :lol:
thanx man...I probably should've known who I was dealing with though, and realized it would eventually escalate into smack.

Back
Top Bottom