Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year...

Well if that's the case,

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

go look at the pats schedule, then look at yours...Pats have this locked up--hell, injuries don't even matter when you're talking about New England:lol:

the 72 dolphins should've called Dick Vermiel and folks and congratulated them on their perfect season, since looking at their easy shcedule, the herdest opponent left was Denver and possibly Minnesota. But no one expected Cincy to beat them down, and yes Cincy manhandled them. The only reason why the cheifs were still in the game is beacuse Cincy started playing a soft zone defense.

My point is it's easy to look at the shedule and assume wins and losses, however that's never the case. NE has Jax, Houston, Indy, Miami, NY, Bills left on the schedule. Miami has Was, Dallas, NE, Philly, Bills, Jets.

The jets with Pennington are dangerous even if their mathematically eliminated from contention, Herm Edwards will be prepared to play and play to win. Houston has played everyone pretty tough this year, so don't assume that houston's an automatic win. indy is by no means an easy victory even without Harrison. And as for the Miami and Buffalo, well our Divison games are usually hard fought and close, especially at the end of the year. So on paper it looks like NE has an easy road, but I wouldn't hand over the AFCE crown just yet

"Don't torture yourselves, just wait for next year."

I say, that sounds like the cry of a NorthernLoser!!

I'll creep up a bit and see if I kin get a good look at'eem....

Crikey!! There he is!! shhhhh....Yea, that's a Loser alright....you can tell by the red and blue markings on his coat.

And look at'eem rolling around in his misery. They love that, y'know.

I best be careful here... If he sees me, he's liable to try and drag me over there. Northern Losers love comp'ny when they're in their misery.

They go through this period yearly and it often times can last up to 6 months!!

I'll just back away slowly and let the little bugger wallow in peace. Poor thing.

:D

Last edited:

go look at the pats schedule, then look at yours...Pats have this locked up--hell, injuries don't even matter when you're talking about New England:lol:

You didn't mention the Pat's' SECRET weapon............................

WANNSTEDT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you see this team winning at Arrowhead, Adelphia, Foxboro, Mile-high, etc.?....of course not.

Let me see:

Check recent history, moron. We have won in those places in recent years. In fact we owned Tennesee until this last one, we dominate NE, We haven't lost to the broncos in ages, and there just isn't enough history in arrowhead with us.

So to answer your question.......yeah, I see us winning in any of those places.

AFC Seedings will end up something like this:

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Patriots
4. Ravens or Bengals or Browns(AFC North blows)
5. Colts
6. Broncos

the order may be wrong, but the teams are correct.
Denver is a great team with Jake Plummer, and they have an incredibly easy schedule the rest of the way. Dolphins have a very tough schedule, and they look bad. Just wait for next year, and don't get your hopes up. Be honest with yourselves for a second--do you see this team winning at Arrowhead, Adelphia, Foxboro, Mile-high, etc.?....of course not.

Don't take this as smack, it's just reality. The Bills are awful, I know, so don't even bother with the comebacks

P.S....Im pulling for Cincy

dont worry about this guy.. he still hasnt seen his obgyn since sunday..so he has nothing better to do than spoil the hopes of miami fans.. because his bills suck

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Patriots
5. Colts
6. Broncos

Denver is a great team with Jake Plummer, and they have an incredibly easy schedule the rest of the way. Dolphins have a very tough schedule, and they look bad. Just wait for next year, and don't get your hopes up. Be honest with yourselves for a second--do you see this team winning at Arrowhead, Adelphia, Foxboro, Mile-high, etc.?....of course not.

Don't take this as smack, it's just reality. The Bills are awful, I know, so don't even bother with the comebacks

Your not so good at predictions.....

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21502&highlight=AFC+East

So...

I think I will wait to see the rest of the year play out.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
do you see this team winning at Arrowhead, Adelphia, Foxboro, Mile-high, etc.?....of course not.

Let me see:

Check recent history, moron. We have won in those places in recent years. In fact we owned Tennesee until this last one, we dominate NE, We haven't lost to the broncos in ages, and there just isn't enough history in arrowhead with us.

So to answer your question.......yeah, I see us winning in any of those places.

Who are you calling a moron??
FYI, Denver has never beaten miami...........................except in the playoffs!!!

Everybody's a closet Bengals fan. Hard not to be, no fans deserve to suffer so many years of such awful teams.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Crikey!! There he is!! shhhhh....Yea, that's a Loser alright....you can tell by the red and blue markings on his coat.

I best be careful here... If he sees me, he's liable to try and drag me over there. Northern Losers love comp'ny when they're in their misery.

I'll just back away slowly and let the little bugger wallow in peace. Poor thing.

:spit: That was some funny $hit Infins.

FYI, Denver has never beaten miami...........................except in the playoffs!!!

I was calling the original poster a moron...I was pointing out exactly what you pointed out,,,,read dude.

Uh oh friendly fire! :bombyou:

becareful where you throw your gernades fellas. :D We have a Jilly fan in the perimeter.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ARealFinsFan

I was calling the original poster a moron...I was pointing out exactly what you pointed out,,,,read dude.

Well, that's what the "quote" button is for, so you know who you post to. Otherwise, it came right after mine and I was just trying to clarify.................dude.

Originally posted by inFINSible

:rofl:

GOOO FIIINNZ

:cooldude:

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Patriots
5. Colts
6. Broncos

Damn gotta love CW..always a dose of reality when you need it. :) I agree. I'm also pulling for Cincy (phins first of course). I always root for underdog teams like that.

BTW, how pissed must Takeo Spikes be that he suffered through all those bad years in Cincy, and the very year he leaves, they turn it around and he's stuck with another losing team? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Denver has a "ridiculously easy" schedule infront of them?

They still have to play KC and IND.

They also play the Packers who have looked pretty good recently, and the Browns who are underated.

Their next two games against OAK or CHI should be wins, but there is a chance they could lose.

If the Broncos lose one of their next two games, our playoff ticket is ours to lose.

Back
Top Bottom