Double Down at QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Double Down at QB

OmegaPhinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami's greatest need is qb. Tua's potential is off the charts, but there is a risk with him. Miami could and should draft another qb. The question is when? What are you thoughts as they move up and down the draft picking up picks?

Agree with this philosophy for TUA. If TUA. is drafted by Phins, Phins should double down. in. 3rd. or 4th round. No later. then 4th to obtain a goo developmental QB.

Would it not be fascinating if we drafted TUA #5 and then were able to draft Hurts in the 3rd round. The Alabama teammates once. again working on the same team and competing.

If there is someone they really like in the middle rounds i don't see why not.

They would have to carry 4 qbs though

They'll likely carry 4 in camp anyway.

If we think Rosen has zero value as a backup, I could see us draft 2.

I'm not against the idea, but that would mean the end of Rosen in Miami. And I think they like the idea of him as a cheap backup they can groom for the next few years. I don't think he'll ever be in their plans as a starter, but I think they can see him in a backup role.

If they do move on from Rosen I hope they can at least get something for him in return.

TFK

yes please !!

1 in 1st =tua or love
1 =4th morgan/gordan [use ur 3 x 5th rounders to trade up if needed ]

Tua is going to need a backup that can win games. However, with Fitz and Rosen, we seem to have sufficient backups this year. I'd draft one in say round 2 next year. Lots of holes and spending two in the top 70 on QB isn't one.

Tua is going to need a backup that can win games. However, with Fitz and Rosen, we seem to have sufficient backups this year. I'd draft one in say round 2 next year. Lots of holes and spending two in the top 70 on QB isn't one.
I disagree with you. Next year this team will be ready to compete in the AFC, assuming these picks and FA pick ups are who we think they are. That is when you get "over the top" free agents and picks. This year is all about filling holes and getting depth.

Back
Top Bottom