Dowell Loggains is new OC | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowell Loggains is new OC

The problem with the offense has been the front office and the horrible play calling this year

You can always point to specific things you don't like in terms of how a game is called, but what I saw this season was a lot of plays just straight up left on the field.

I think Coach Gase took the heat so long for his players and then the frustration came out in the press rather than staying in the locker room. I think you are seeing him holding the staff accountable by changing coaches. I don't think the changes are done just quite yet. When you are a leader as I am speaking from a management background the only way you get better is to learn from your mistakes to which you become a stronger leader for them. I am hoping Coach Gase learns from what went well and what needs improvement. Have a great weekend!

If he goes status quo into next year with the defense i don't have much faith that he's learning from his mistakes. I don't think there's any competitive advantage to our defensive scheme or the coordinators who have ran it.

Not really He was with tennesee since 2010 and Jake Locker is your success story, sorry if I do not see the point you are making.

The point is that if anyone who could actually make Jake Locker resemble a functional NFL QB deserves some credit for it.

The problem is the offensive woes were blamed on losing their QB in preseason. Gase is the OC. He draw up the game plan, he calls the plays. Firing his OC and replacing him with his loser buddy is nothing but window dressing. His problem was not having the confidence to surround himself with experienced coords from the start. Gase is in over his head. This staff is nothing but the blind leading the blind.

The problem is the offensive woes were blamed on losing their QB in preseason. Gase is the OC. He draw up the game plan, he calls the plays. Firing his OC and replacing him with his loser buddy is nothing but window dressing. His problem was not having the confidence to surround himself with experienced coords from the start. Gase is in over his head. This staff is nothing but the blind leading the blind.

Come back next year when Tannehill is back and make this claim.

Sure thing, andyahs. Let me ask, do you think the loggains hire is a good one and if so, why?

Back
Top Bottom