Dowell Loggains is new OC | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowell Loggains is new OC

Instead of this uninspiring Bears hire to replace an existing coordinator, why for ****s sake arent we grabbing Fangio from that coaching staff to replace Burke?? Wouldn't that make more sense?
there are some sentiments around the league that Fangio is a very challenging personality for some head coaches. I browsed through some twitter accounts and he seems to come off as a guy who wants to co-head coach

Then: being 29th in rushing attempts is proof you are terrible, and the QB doesn't stand a chance with that imbalance

Now: being 32nd in rushing attempts means ____________

Building straw men to carry water for a failed former coach. Amazing. This is truly a wonderland of metaphoric bliss.

I'd be laughing too this team continuously hires other people's trash

I LOVE the thinking on this board. It's almost as if you're implying all the best OCs in the game are just dying to make a LATERAL MOVE and bring their talents to South Beach. Hahaha!

This OC will be the new excuse Tannehill sucks
How many threads do you expect to start on this topic? Anybody blaming CC for Cutler's play this year? Nope. Anybody plan on blaming Loggains if RT struggles? nope. The fact that neither one is calling plays is probably news to you. The fact that you proclaimed that the starting QB for the Dolphins next year wasn't on the roster shows that you don't pay attention...or you don't even actually believe what you post either

there are some sentiments around the league that Fangio is a very challenging personality for some head coaches. I browsed through some twitter accounts and he seems to come off as a guy who wants to co-head coach
I also read that he interviewed for the HC job in Chicago yesterday. I don't think he will jump for other DC's jobs until the process is over

I'm willing to give it a shot. At this point the only thing I would be annoyed at is NO change. I always thought Clyde C. came off as a dope in press conferences, so I didn't have much faith in his ability to communicate with our schitzo roster of players.

Now I really want a new DC. There needs to be fresh blood on that side of the ball.

I'm willing to give it a shot. At this point the only thing I would be annoyed at is NO change. I always thought Clyde C. came off as a dope in press conferences, so I didn't have much faith in his ability to communicate with our schitzo roster of players.

Now I really want a new DC. There needs to be fresh blood on that side of the ball.

It seems to be more and more obvious Gase put together a really good staff.

NOT!

Now Smithers, if they can just keep Cutler, excellent, excellent.

The Ever Channeling Mr Burns VIPER

giphy.gif

Since Loggains isn't calling plays, then why are people freaking out? The buck stops with Gase. If Gase thinks adding Loggains makes the offense run better, then why not add him?

I think people were hoping Gase was lying when he said he wouldn’t give up play calling, and he would have hired someone who has had success where ever he went. Instead we got a guy who has been part of utter failures in his two other chances as an OC.

For better or worse this is Adams team. I’m glad he got his guy. I hope it is exactly what he needs and leads him to a drastic improvement. I, from the bottom of my heart, want Adam to be the best coach, and be a great success. Intellectually I think next year our HC, GM, and president gets fired after another 6-10 season.

God this reminds me so much of Philbin, lets bring in other teams cast offs (and a bad team at that). We are looking like the Chicago Dolphins

Back
Top Bottom