Dowell Loggains is new OC | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dowell Loggains is new OC

Christiansen is going to hold Jarvis Landrys jock on the bus. That's going to keep Landry in Miami. Imagine having such a large burden removed from day to day living? Now that's traveling in style!

Because an offensive coordinator does more than just calling the plays.

This is very true. When Joe Philbin was OC for the Packers and not responsible for playcalling, he was responsible for keeping the field free of gum wrappers. A totally underrated but necessary job.

Being good at managing players/personality, communicating with Gase, and working with a QB are three very important/positive things. Most people here don’t know **** about the guy other than what’s posted on Twitter, me included.

If those attributes exist and he’s got a relationship with Gase, I am fine with the hire. It’s just going to serve as a preparer for the plays/schemes of Gase’s choosing, and another seat at the table.

Offense has a lot to prove next year.

For me, it's all about chemistry. Look at yourselves. Have you ever worked at a job where things just didn't click or go well only to then move on to a new one that seemed like the perfect dream job? Chances are the difference was the people you worked with. It just feels right. It has been said things weren't working out with Christensen. The chemistry wasn't right. We won't know if things will work out with Loggains, but at this point we don't know that they won't.

Truth is I don’t like where Miami is headed. I don’t think Gase lasts more than 2 more years.

I agree! If they have another losing season next tear with RT at QB then this experiment will be over.

Sounds peachy but you can't fire him.

No I can’t but maybe Ross will grow some balls and do it. Harbaugh would be a much better option. Look at what he did with a loser team in the 49ers with Kap at QB. Gasy bringing in his Chicago buddies isn’t going to improve anything.

Keep the Chicago connection alive and bring back Wannstedt as DC lol

Back
Top Bottom