Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami?

I'd rather keep McMike then get some little kid that likes to mouth off and has proven absolutely nothing on the field.

...is this thread a joke? Why? We already have Randy McMichael, plus this guy is a walking injury and headcase. The salary he still will demand... etc.

If it happens I want a Cleo button for my sig.
I'm not real excited about the idea of him landing in Miami either, but nontheless I wont be shocked if he gets dumped in Cleveland and ends up here or SD.

DOLFANMIKE said:
If it happens I want a Cleo button for my sig.
I'm not real excited about the idea of him landing in Miami either, but nontheless I wont be shocked if he gets dumped in Cleveland and ends up here or SD.

but these 2 teams dont need a TE. SD is set, and we are better off with a more proven commodity in mcmike. maybe winslow should enlist in the national guard so he can fulfill his dream

God no! I hate Winslow, he is an arogant,egomanic, Im glad he's hurt. He was abaddass in college but if he doesnt have an attiude adjustment, or he somehow grows a brain I might respect him.

Agua said:
It really isn't that far fetched. McMike is gonna be looking for beauxcoup bucks about the time Winslow may be humbled such that a Boston type contract is all he can get and mandates he finally gets his head on straight.

This is true but i believe McMichael has a good bit of loyalty to this team. He's been patient and im hoping Saban realizes the value he brings to this offense and he gets something done by midseason like Chambers last year.

MelbournePhin said:
but these 2 teams dont need a TE. SD is set, and we are better off with a more proven commodity in mcmike. maybe winslow should enlist in the national guard so he can fulfill his dream
A few reasons why -

Gates and McMike have contract issues and both want big money and arent likely to get it.

Winslow is a player. If he gets his head on straight that is....

Winslow is a wreck. He'll be looking to get himself into a situation where he has support, so his best choices will be Miami and SD

Although both teams have quality TE's, both use a variety of 2 TE sets.

I'll pass....

Never been a Canes fan, and I've always hated the Winslow family.....

Besides, Kellen Jr. sucks anyway. He was one of the most overrated TE's in UM history. Hell, D. Lee puts Winslow to shame, and he's only a back-up....

PHINZ RULE!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
I'll pass....

Never been a Canes fan, and I've always hated the Winslow family.....

Besides, Kellen Jr. sucks anyway. He was one of the most overrated TE's in UM history. Hell, D. Lee puts Winslow to shame, and he's only a back-up....

PHINZ RULE!!

im anti-cane as well, but winslow was a beast in college

Why why why -- would EITHER one of us want him? San Diego has Gates, he is young and one of the best TE's in the lague. McMike could be poised for a breakout season too... But he is better than the damaged goods. Where do you come up with this?

Is it just that anyone that gets hurt, rapes someone, or retires, is automatically supposed to come to / return to Miami? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom