Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami?

mercury 40 said:
attention dolphin fans

we dont need anymore nuckleheads and winslow is a nucklehead that makes donald lee look like a hall of fame te. Besides doesnt anyone remember when one of our olineman ( i think it was ) brent smith who had a cycle and jimmy johnson told him in no uncertain terms to get rid of the bike and brent told him its ok coach i know what i am doing, and that night he was in a wreck and jimmys hair turned gray and his face turned red and therefor jimmy almost cut him.

Bro, I don't remember any of that happening...

Dear George W. Bush,
As a dedicated, Unprecedented and fearless soldier; I would like to Demand my 2 Purple hearts for the injuries that I "The Chosen One" have received in the line of duty. I was injured furthering the cause of freedom, money and my own ego. Also i would like Phil Savage arrested for attempting to take the food right out of "The Chosen One's" mouth. I am so good i am worth 3-5 million just for being on the sideline. Thankyou (but i dont mean thank you)

P.S.- Hit me back on this postage I'm trying to save up for my ATV.
Kellen Winslow Jr.

Hmm, McMichael and Winslow are basically the same age, yet McMichael has more playing experience, and Winslow's had two season-long injuries. Hmmm, no thanks.

Wow. I wondered when i started this thread what the reaction would be. I'd say there is about a 90% or more that say "NO WAY".

Winslow Jr must be one of the most hated players in the NFL.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Wow. I wondered when i started this thread what the reaction would be. I'd say there is about a 90% or more that say "NO WAY".

hes another rodney harrison imo

DOLFANMIKE said:

What do you expect really? Dude's an a-hole. I don't like his attitude. I don't like his foolishness. I don't even like his face.

I'm with you DOLFANMIKE. You have done a good job identifying a situation that could affect Miami somewhere down the road.

My BEST GUESS for what is going to happen to Randy McMichael, is he will play out this year and have himself a career year, Miami will slap the franchise tag on him, and then trade him to collect a fairly high draft pick (I'm not sure if it will be a 1st rounder, but it would definitely be a 2nd rounder after McMike has the kind of year he's in store for this year).

In the NFL you just don't pay tight ends the kind of money he wants unless his name is Antonio Gates or Tony Gonzales.

Some time down the road, possibly in 2006, but more likely in 2007, Kellen Jr. will likely cut ties with the Browns. He will be at the bottom of the barrel so everyone that is worried about making any kind of commitment to Kellen, please don't worry. Nobody that picks up Kellen at that point will have him as their "Option A" and that includes especially the Dolphins.

But, if Kellen grows up and gets healthy, yes he's a special talent at the tight end position waiting to happen. He's also damaged goods right now, so the best expectation for him is that he has a one or two season revival with some team that he ends up with, and that team very well could be Miami because I believe Miami would be the FIRST team he looks at, especially with Saban here...and he will also look at how McMichael had a career year in this offense and turned that into a big money contract with whatever team ends up trading for him, and that will be very attractive to Winslow in 2007.

We're predicting way far out, but I have to hand it to DOLFANMIKE, this is a very plausible possibility.

ladeback said:
Yeah, why don't we just trade McMike for him straight up...that would be a superb trade. Afterall, Winslow Jr. is a soldier.

I saw Kellen play 2 years for my Hurricanes, and he is the most gifted athlete I've ever seen in person. In fact, the only player in the NFL that I think is more physically gifted is vick. Joke about it all you want, but mcmike for winslow would be an absolute steal for us, assuming he stays healthy.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Something I've thought about since his rocky road began in Cleveland is that Winslow Jr may get run out of Cleveland soon. He's mouthed off, done some pretty stupid things, and come off in a way that has rubbed alot of his teammates the wrong way. Now after the latest motorcycle debachle he's violated a clause in his contract and injured himself in the process to the point that he will again miss the season. Now he and the team are about to go to war over his money as they want to recoup some of his bonus money.

I wont be surprised if the Browns dump him at some point soon and from there he goes to San Diego (due to his fathers past there) or back home to Miami. He is the poster boy now for bad transitions into the NFL.

:hide:

No offense, but what outside the fact the he went to the "U" would point to him coming to Miami? You're making somethin' out of nothin'. Besides, why would we need a guy like that on our team? Seems kind of pointless don't you think?

Not To Get Off The Subject But Alot Of People Don't Belive In Mcmike But I Love The Guy He Is Intence.this Year Im Expecting A Huge Year From Mcmike Cause The Te Catches The Ball Alot In This Offence.this Is The Year Mcmike Really Shows What Hes Made Of And Hopefully We Will Be Able To Reward Him For That With A Long Term Contrct. :cooldude:

ckparrothead said:
But, if Kellen grows up and gets healthy, yes he's a special talent at the tight end position waiting to happen. He's also damaged goods right now, so the best expectation for him is that he has a one or two season revival with some team that he ends up with, and that team very well could be Miami because I believe Miami would be the FIRST team he looks at, especially with Saban here...and he will also look at how McMichael had a career year in this offense and turned that into a big money contract with whatever team ends up trading for him, and that will be very attractive to Winslow in 2007.

We're predicting way far out, but I have to hand it to DOLFANMIKE, this is a very plausible possibility.

You're drawing a random assocation from the fact the the Dolphins are from Miami and he played at a university named Miami. Other than that there's absolutely no correlation. But if we're going to focus that deep into the future, there's going to be better options to come. The only reason we'd want him anyways is if he ever kicked his shmuck attitude and put up great numbers. At that point, if he were to achieve that, he'd be too expensive which would make the point of us signing him ridiculous, especially if we're not gonna pay McMichael good money.

C'mon guys. Seriously. Nothin' to this one. Kellen Winslow stands a .03% chance of ever being a Dolphin. Please O' please can the regular season get going already so this kind of stuff doesn't get made up!?!? :shakeno:

What the hell!!! We don't need him and I don't want him. Besides, there is no war over the money. K2 knew what he did was wrong and he has no one to blame but himself. Cleveland wants to keep him to see what hes got.

I'd rather give McMike an extension. Winslow hasn't proved anything other than that he's an idiot. We already have a bonafide playmaking TE.

Back
Top Bottom