Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami?

Finz Fury said:
I'd rather give McMike an extension. Winslow hasn't proved anything other than that he's an idiot. We already have a bonafide playmaking TE.
AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!! :D

DOLFANMIKE said:
Something I've thought about since his rocky road began in Cleveland is that Winslow Jr may get run out of Cleveland soon. He's mouthed off, done some pretty stupid things, and come off in a way that has rubbed alot of his teammates the wrong way. Now after the latest motorcycle debachle he's violated a clause in his contract and injured himself in the process to the point that he will again miss the season. Now he and the team are about to go to war over his money as they want to recoup some of his bonus money.

I wont be surprised if the Browns dump him at some point soon and from there he goes to San Diego (due to his fathers past there) or back home to Miami. He is the poster boy now for bad transitions into the NFL.

:hide:

YEEESSS!!!!! I can't wait until that overrated-arrogant-jack-*** is a Miami Dolphin :shakeno:
n

Winslow Sr. needs to take Winslow Jr. to the woodshed and show him who the "Soldier" really is.

Roman529 said:
Winslow Sr. needs to take Winslow Jr. to the woodshed and show him who the "Soldier" really is.

i wonder what goes on in Sr.'s head whenever Jr. makes a fool of the winslow name

MelbournePhin said:
i wonder what goes on in Sr.'s head whenever Jr. makes a fool of the winslow name

In the words of Hank Hill (King of the Hill)......"Boy, why do you have to go and sully my good name, dang it"

Um, this is the league he should be playing...............

4kwac7-1.jpg

SQuinn17 said:
the guy is 21 years old. give him a break.

Winslow Jr. quote: "I'm a soldier"

You're right. He's definately not a man. We have 21 year old "boys" flying FA-18's off the deck of a carrier into combat and 18 year old "boys" enlisted/volunteers as Marines and soldiers storming houses with terrorist inside and walking the street where you can get dead at any second. What should we would expect from a 21 one year old, spoiled, dirty cheap shot artist like him born with a spoon up his ***. He's a malcontent and a tit baby. It's a damned shame people have to labor, sacrifice and suffer to make in 20 years what Winslow makes(made) in a couple of games. He's another Lawrence Phillips. He thinks the world is out to get him. He'll be out of football in a couple of years just as I predicted.

kpcane said:
I saw Kellen play 2 years for my Hurricanes, and he is the most gifted athlete I've ever seen in person. In fact, the only player in the NFL that I think is more physically gifted is vick. Joke about it all you want, but mcmike for winslow would be an absolute steal for us, assuming he stays healthy.

Bwahahahahahahaha. I watched him play many games. He plays scared against hard hitting teams. I remember when no. 10(Samuels) for FSU Jr's. junior year caught him out in the flats and laid one right between his shoulder blades. He ran scared the rest of the game. When they played VT when he caught the ball he couldn't get on the ground fast enough. He was trying to get to the ground faster than gravity could get him there. If they grabbed him he threw his legs straight up in the air. The truth is he won't make it in the NFL so how can he be the second best player in the league? T eh road to hell is laid with the best intentions. After this season he has only played in a few games. Do you actually think with an attitude as his that he will change? Do you really?

SQuinn17 said:
the guy is 21 years old. give him a break.

21 is more than old enough to know better. By being stupid he's jeopardized his entire career. The only thing he's proven in the NFL so far is that he's the type of person most teams don't care to have on their roster. Look at the numbers Moss put up and the Vikes still decided to get rid of him.

Unclemeat said:
Bwahahahahahahaha. I watched him play many games. He plays scared against hard hitting teams. I remember when no. 10(Samuels) for FSU Jr's. junior year caught him out in the flats and laid one right between his shoulder blades. He ran scared the rest of the game. When they played VT when he caught the ball he couldn't get on the ground fast enough. He was trying to get to the ground faster than gravity could get him there. If they grabbed him he threw his legs straight up in the air. The truth is he won't make it in the NFL so how can he be the second best player in the league? T eh road to hell is laid with the best intentions. After this season he has only played in a few games. Do you actually think with an attitude as his that he will change? Do you really?

Dude, you messed up like 3 or 4 cliches badly....but then again, you're a FSU fan, so I understand that there are some mental deficiencies.

So are you talking about the game against FSU in the rain at Tallahassee two years ago? The cheap shots gallore game (parrish too)? Please...we laid it to you guys that game. Kellen was/is always a presence in the middle of the field. It's no wonder that he was the #5 (I think) overall pick. This guy can play. He's the highest drafted TE ever, and he will prove to be the best TE in the NFL ever. I'm not saying it because I'm a homer, it's because I saw him play, I saw the presence he has on the field, and how he gets double teamed, it's because I saw him make a one handed grab against west virginia with his feet 10 feet off the ground on fourth and infinity with the game on the line. This guy's a stud.

Back
Top Bottom