Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Down the road: Winslow Jr to Miami?

I found this pic of his new ride.

4twykz-1.jpg

MelbournePhin said:
but these 2 teams dont need a TE. SD is set, and we are better off with a more proven commodity in mcmike. maybe winslow should enlist in the national guard so he can fulfill his dream

Or better yet, since he fancies himself a soldier, maybe he should go join the army...or become a Marine and go serve in Iraq. He could be a soldier there and crash a bike or Humvee into some insurgents.

ladeback said:
Or better yet, since he fancies himself a soldier, maybe he should go join the army...or become a Marine and go serve in Iraq. He could be a soldier there and crash a bike or Humvee into some insurgents.

:lol:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well you were the one calling Winslow Jr. a beast.....

I merely disagreed, and threw Shockey's name out there. He was a beast IMO...

PHINZ RULE!!!

i hear ya man. i hate them both :)

thats a pretty dumb idea. if we didnt already have an awesome TE in randy, i would maybe be for it. but the dude is just to much drama and no playing. he should go to the raiders, they'll take anybody

DOLFANMIKE said:
Something I've thought about since his rocky road began in Cleveland is that Winslow Jr may get run out of Cleveland soon. He's mouthed off, done some pretty stupid things, and come off in a way that has rubbed alot of his teammates the wrong way. Now after the latest motorcycle debachle he's violated a clause in his contract and injured himself in the process to the point that he will again miss the season. Now he and the team are about to go to war over his money as they want to recoup some of his bonus money.

I wont be surprised if the Browns dump him at some point soon and from there he goes to San Diego (due to his fathers past there) or back home to Miami. He is the poster boy now for bad transitions into the NFL.

:hide:
Hell no we don't need this over-rated, self-proclaimed Soldier, smack talking Loser....

attention dolphin fans

we dont need anymore nuckleheads and winslow is a nucklehead that makes donald lee look like a hall of fame te. Besides doesnt anyone remember when one of our olineman ( i think it was ) brent smith who had a cycle and jimmy johnson told him in no uncertain terms to get rid of the bike and brent told him its ok coach i know what i am doing, and that night he was in a wreck and jimmys hair turned gray and his face turned red and therefor jimmy almost cut him.

ladeback said:

I wouldn't feel confident if he was representing our country over there. he's the type to get someone else killed before himself.

phinphan11 said:
I wouldn't feel confident if he was representing our country over there. he's the type to get someone else killed before himself.

they could use his hard head as a battering ram

Back
Top Bottom