Draft day heart breaking Scenarios | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft day heart breaking Scenarios

Which draft pick would be the most disappointing to you as our 6th overall?

• Sewell

• Pitts

• Smith

• Chase

• Parsons

• Paye

• Any Quarterback

• Surtain II

Results are only viewable after voting.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Many in people who watch the nfl long enough as a dolphins fan knows what it feels for us to draft a player we weren't expecting to draft. Think of Ted Ginn Jr. Many in here
believe the dolphins will pick a specific player, but in my heart I feel the Dolphins are going to pick someone we are all going to end up disagreeing and bitching about.

I voted any QB. With Tua and Brissett as the top 2 QB’s on the team, there is absolutely no need to draft a QB at 6. Surtain jr. and Paye at 6 would not make me happy. The Dolphins don’t need a CB in the first round and drafting Paye at 6 would be much too high.

At 18 I would be okay with Paye but certainly not at 6.

Good poll, I'd actually like to see the results with Paye, Surtain and Any QB options removed.

Waddle, Chase, Pitts, Sewell, Smith and Parsons should be the options, that I would like to see analyzed against each other.

Paye and Surtain aren't on the teams radar at 6. Neither is a QB which is naturally skew this poll to those answers.

None the less, voting for "Any QB" was the easy option.

This is a poll

Paye would be the most disappointing for me, because I think he will be there at 18. Really anyone other than the top 4 pass catchers would be a disappointment for me at this point. But taking someone who almost certainly would have been there at 12, or even 18, would be absolutely infuriating.

Good poll, I'd actually like to see the results with Paye, Surtain and Any QB options removed.

Waddle, Chase, Pitts, Sewell, Smith and Parsons should be the options, that I would like to see analyzed against each other.

Paye and Surtain aren't on the teams radar at 6. Neither is a QB which is naturally skew this poll to those answers.

None the less, voting for "Any QB" was the easy option.

I voted for Any QB also. But that was just the quick twitch reaction.

If i could go back and change it, it would prob be Paye.

If we were to draft a QB (and i still have all the faith in the world that Tua might become elite for us), hopefully it would mean we had a great offer on the phone for Tua. I dont think that whoever would fall to us at 6 will be better than Tua, but maybe we jsut have that great of an offer.

Almost the same thing in regards to Surtain. Hopefully it'd mean we had a killer offer on the table for X or Jones. More than likely X out of the two.

Sewell would suck in my mind, but i wouldnt be heartbroken, he should be a plug and play day 1 starter.

Parsons might have been a consensus top 10 pick if he wouldnt sat out last year and if not for the hazing .

Any of the top 4 weapons, we all have our favorites, but most agree as long as we get 1, then we are happy.

Paye is just meh for top 10 (but then again i dont really know alot about him)

Any QB, pay, Sewell, Smith(most mock drafts have Smith out of the top 10 now).In that order. I am pretty confident we will land Pitts or Chase.

I voted any QB. With Tua and Brissett as the top 2 QB’s on the team, there is absolutely no need to draft a QB at 6. Surtain jr. and Paye at 6 would not make me happy. The Dolphins don’t need a CB in the first round and drafting Paye at 6 would be much too high.

At 18 I would be okay with Paye but certainly not at 6.
That's a bold post there brother...

I love Tua, but if they think there is a better QB available in the draft, then by all means, get him. (I dont believe that, but if THEY do, then do it.)

Im also Ok with Surtain, CB is a premium position and he will be as good as his dad, if not better.

Paye is my choice. Someone said it above, why draft a guy we could have gotten at 12? The move up from 12 would be a colossal blunder. That would infuriate me more than anything.

i dont think there is any way Grier will take Sewell at 6 after what he invested last draft and FA on the line. So im gonna say my heartbreaking scenario would be passing on Harris or Etienne at 18 for anybody. Im good with any of the mentioned receivers at 6 assuming Pitts is not there. Not sure why people are disrespecting Devonta. In today's game, a smaller receiver can do just fine.

Many in people who watch the nfl long enough as a dolphins fan knows what it feels for us to draft a player we weren't expecting to draft. Think of Ted Ginn Jr. Many in here
believe the dolphins will pick a specific player, but in my heart I feel the Dolphins are going to pick someone we are all going to end up disagreeing and bitching about.

Considering what I have seen on this forum, I have to consider your position a "no brainer" - LOL

Back
Top Bottom