Draft Day Two Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

Last edited:
The question is, who needs a TE ahead of us?
According to this I highlighted the teams that we should be concerned about: https://sports.yahoo.com/2023-nfl-draft-which-team-will-draft-a-te-first-180344074.html

Yellow = moderate need (according to article) but I still painted Raiders read as they are REALLY bare.
Red = definite need.

AZ
ATL
Balt
Buf
Car
Chi

Cin
Cle
Dal
Det
GB

Hou
Ind
Jax

KC
LAC
LAR
LV
US
No way in hell Washington and La Porta make it to us unless we make a move up to at least Cleveland at 39 so we can get one of them. After that, it's all teams who might take them.

We make a favorite not being there a certainty by staying put.
agree but we don't know how those actually in charge feel. I have heard from some pundits that we may move back as the talent plateaus very shortly. If they love someone do what they need to do to get him is my philosophy

agree but we don't know how those actually in charge feel. I have heard from some pundits that we may move back as the talent plateaus very shortly. If they love someone do what they need to do to get him is my philosophy
Sound point of course. None of us have any pedals or levers of influence. I'm just giving my take. It's worth a glass of tap water but, it's mine.

Best Available imo:

Offense:
1. Dawand Jones T
2. Jalin Hyatt WR
3. Israel Abanikanda RB

Defense:
4. Derick Hall EDGE
5. Kelee Ringo DB
6. Darius Rush CB
7. Keion White DE
9. Jakorian Bennett CB
10. Daniel Scott S