Draft Day Two Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

I don't know how much I can trust a guy with zebra and butterfly emojis around his name or referring to his self as "Zebra Longwing" lmao. But his Mr. Longwing's TEs seem off. No Darnell Washington? That dude is a beast. I hope we end up with Washington or Mayer tonight.

The question is, who needs a TE ahead of us?
According to this I highlighted the teams that we should be concerned about: https://sports.yahoo.com/2023-nfl-draft-which-team-will-draft-a-te-first-180344074.html

Yellow = moderate need (according to article) but I still painted Raiders read as they are REALLY bare.
Red = definite need.

AZ
ATL
Balt
Buf
Car
Chi

Cin
Cle
Dal
Det
GB

Hou
Ind
Jax

KC
LAC
LAR
LV
US

I don't know about y'all, but it seems like every time I have my heart set on a player, some other team manages to pick them right before it's time for our pick. Grrrrr!

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office
;-)

I Want Torrence to put at LG and Quit the Revolving Door There. Not worried about the other Guards we have taken in the Past, His Scouting Report shows a Hell of a Player.

Last edited:
there are 4 TE's I'd be happy with at 51

Mayer
LaPorta
Kraft
Washington

hoping one of them is there but of course we don’t know if we'd take him

OL I like Mauch and Bergeron but expect at least one of them gone if not both

Those are the only two positions I'd draft at 51

there are 4 TE's I'd be happy with at 51

Mayer
LaPorta
Kraft
Washington

hoping one of them is there but of course we don’t know if we'd take him

OL I like Mauch and Bergeron but expect at least one of them gone if not both

Those are the only two positions I'd draft at 51
Do you think either Mauch or Bergeron will play OT in the NFL?

He'd be REALLY tempting there.. a solid BPA candidate.
But he wouldn't start barring an injury, so that's a tough pick to make.
I'd pick him and immediately see what X can fetch me from a contender needing pass defenders.

I was surprised Mayer didn't go in the first, but I never expected more than two TEs to go in the first. But in most of my mocks Washington goes anywhere from about 35 to 45. My TE preference is Washington, Kraft, Mayer. LaPorta I see as developing into a Dustin Keller type and not what we need.

I'd also be fine with these guys:
Matthew Bergeron OT,
Adebawore, Keanu Benton DT,
Sydney Brown S (I'd probably prefer to trade down for him).

Washington is the only guy I'd trade up for. But there were some recent injury questions so maybe we wouldn't have to?

Last night was the obliteration of an NFL Draft. What in the holy hell was that.

That damn background music felt like a hangover headache on steroids. It sounded like they spent the day high on Cracker Jack's. Jeez!!!

At the end during the Chiefs pick. Those two women, the TV cameras focused on. They were waving their pom poms and eating their bon bons, and taking selfies. I bet neither one knew, who in the hell KC drafted?

Several teams reached and over drafted. What was that all about.

Then there was the New York Jets. You'd have thought the entire Jets front office spent the day smoking crack. The Jets draft room, looked like a bunch of dudes, who just finished sniffing, donkey kongs toilet. Holy Bleeping **** that was absolutely head scratching. Must be some funky rope a dope going round in New York. Poor Jets fans, they must have been jumping off the bridges after that **** show. What a disaster.

Will Levis I feel for, he should have known better. And that kid from USC, what in the world was he wearing? Pink Suit and white sunglasses. He looked like he just came out of Elton John's closet. WTF, I think his motha gave birth to him on a funny farm. Holy Bleepin $%#$#$@.

Back
Top Bottom