Draft Day Two Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

With the number of Guards remaining, I'd play this the same way I suggested that teams handle TEs in the first-- don't do it yet.

Let them fall... and look to bargain hunt.

I think Torrence is the best remaining, but he's not a great fit for what we do.
I'd rather go Bergeron or Mauch

we already got him Ramsey, Long and Elliott......plus got back several of our own free agents. Fangio's a beast so he should have enough to work with

True. He does have a lot to work with, but so does McDaniel. To be fair though, it does seem like we added more to the defense than the offense, and we got rid of Gesicki. Not saying we won't go offense, but I am guessing at 51 most all positions are on the table. It will be fun to see who is there when we pick. I will be happy with a lot of guys (offense or defense). Fingers crossed that whoever it is, kicks some serious ass!

True. He does have a lot to work with, but so does McDaniel. To be fair though, it does seem like we added more to the defense than the offense, and we got rid of Gesicki. Not saying we won't go offense, but I am guessing at 51 most all positions are on the table. It will be fun to see who is there when we pick. I will be happy with a lot of guys (offense or defense). Fingers crossed that whoever it is, kicks some serious ass!
I just think the offense needs more balance.....this is why I want a TE.....right now the TE room might be our weakest link

I don't know how much I can trust a guy with zebra and butterfly emojis around his name or referring to his self as "Zebra Longwing" lmao. But his Mr. Longwing's TEs seem off. No Darnell Washington? That dude is a beast. I hope we end up with Washington or Mayer tonight.
"Zebra Longwing" sounds like he wants to end up with the Rams and "Hunter Longdong".

Never a bad idea to build on strengths and become a DOMINANT DEFENSE while looking at the draft thru a "BPA" aqua-colored lens.
if fangio can’t make it work with what we already have then I don’t know what to say........right now every unit on defense is pretty good.......but on offense our TE room is average to below average......RB room is the same as last year which is also average and the OL had Ajax and Eich starting who might turn out to be good but we don’t know yet....our best OL can’t stay healthy at LT

For all these reasons, offense at 51 makes more sense to me but hey, I don’t get to make the decisions ....it's just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom