Draft Day Two Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

Probably not......Bergeron might but would not be shock if they both get moved inside
That's my guess... and while I am not opposed to drafting a Guard in the second as a general rule, I do think the team wants to go one more year with Eich/Jones before they jump.

That's what I believe they are thinking, but I wouldn't cry if we went Guard at 51-- there are quite a few left.

No way in hell Washington and La Porta make it to us unless we make a move up to at least Cleveland at 39 so we can get one of them. After that, it's all teams who might take them.
I would say Mayer and Washington probably won’t make it to us. LaPorta will tho

there are 4 TE's I'd be happy with at 51

Mayer
LaPorta
Kraft
Washington

hoping one of them is there but of course we don’t know if we'd take him

OL I like Mauch and Bergeron but expect at least one of them gone if not both

Those are the only two positions I'd draft at 51

Because I don't always go with the flow, my guess is we go CB or DL at 51.

That's my guess... and while I am not opposed to drafting a Guard in the second as a general rule, I do think the team wants to go one more year with Eich/Jones before they jump.

That's what I believe they are thinking, but I wouldn't cry if we went Guard at 51-- there are quite a few left.
I don’t like using our top pick on a guard, specially with our horrible history of drafting OL after the 1st round

I don’t like using our top pick on a guard, specially with our horrible history of drafting OL after the 1st round
With the number of Guards remaining, I'd play this the same way I suggested that teams handle TEs in the first-- don't do it yet.

Let them fall... and look to bargain hunt.

I think Torrence is the best remaining, but he's not a great fit for what we do.

I hope not.....we need to go offense

I could see us going TE. That does seem to be an emphasis. However, part of my thought process is to help make Fangio feel part of the family we will go defense early. Don't want our new DC to feel left out. ;-)

Last edited:
Opinions based on what you've seen (I didn't watch at all last night): If we pass on TE at 51 for another position, is Kraft still there at 81?
(I know it's guessing, but still I'd like to hear thoughts)
I'm not sure he'll be there, although some have him as a 3rd round projection.

Opinions based on what you've seen (I didn't watch at all last night): If we pass on TE at 51 for another position, is Kraft still there at 81?
(I know it's guessing, but still I'd like to hear thoughts)
I think it really depends on how many TE’s get picked before 51. If it’s just Mayer and Washington then I’d say there’s a chance he comes close to sliding to our 3rd round pick. I believe he’ll definitely slide into reaching distance for us to trade up for him

I could see us going TE. Part of my thought process is to help make Fangio feel part of the family we will go defense early. Don't want our new DC to feel left out. ;-)
we already got him Ramsey, Long and Elliott......plus got back several of our own free agents. Fangio's a beast so he should have enough to work with

Back
Top Bottom