Draft Day Two Thread | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Two Thread

Stop saying. You compared this player to Salvon Ahmed and John Avery before we drafted him and are now trying to act like his literal laser-timed speed isn’t an accurate reflection of his speed. You were wrong. McDaniel watched the film and loves the player you hated. Take the L.
Whew..... The draft forum bleeding out in the main tonight!!

Gloves on!

The head coach is extremely happy with the picks but some posters aren’t. I choose to go with the head coach and Grier. It’s their jobs on the line if the players they draft, sign in free agency or trade for don’t work out.

No one on here is going to lose their job if these players don’t work out for the Dolphins.

Seems like the staff is confident they can make things work with a healthy Austin Jackson at right tackle. Also remember the team could have a little cap space, after June 1, to pursue a tight end and one or two olinemen if they opt to.

I’ll be honest with you. I don’t see that 4.32.

Obviously the kid is “fast” and “quick” but too often in those highlights he wasn’t opening up distance on guys that will never play in the NFL.

Seems more like a 4.40-4.42 guy in the open field.

I’ll ask the question another way….

Does that guy look faster than Waddle?
Just a little slower than T.Hill?
About the same speed as Mosert?
I agree on the speed point you made, he’s still very fast and I’m sure you agree, also having a career average of 6.4 ypc in the SEC is pretty crazy.

I would hope the front office is already making calls to projected UDFAs and stressing we have a few spots available and not mant draft picks to fill them. That, paired with Miami's history of hitting on 1 or 2 udfas every year, should have some players jumping to round out the Dolphins training camp roster.

I’ll be honest with you. I don’t see that 4.32.

Obviously the kid is “fast” and “quick” but too often in those highlights he wasn’t opening up distance on guys that will never play in the NFL.

Seems more like a 4.40-4.42 guy in the open field.

I’ll ask the question another way….

Does that guy look faster than Waddle?
Just a little slower than T.Hill?
About the same speed as Mosert?
It's because your not watching him play against some crappy big 12 or acc school. In the SEC guys are just faster, damn near as fast as NFL players.

Ok with the pick, just think they could have moved back a few spots and still selected him.

Now we wait a week and see how the rest of free agency plays out and what the roster looks like going into the off season workouts.

Here's someting to chew on. What if some of these teams that have talked about trading a tackle have engaged Miami in talks about Howard? That would make the Smith pick look a little different.
We are not going to get rid of X..way too much chemistry with Ramsey

When I asked you about him you said you link him as a source of information, it's that simple, yet you are linking his opinion, not information. I was trying to determine if this guys opinion should be information or opinion is all. Those are two different things.

Opinions are absolutely information. They’re not factual, but they’re informative. Where are you going with this?

My problem with drafting Achane is, we already have plenty of speed.

It's 4th and 1, the game is on the line and we need that yard, who are we giving the ball to?

Back
Top Bottom