Draft Grades From Around The Web | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Grades From Around The Web

Until the Phins make the playoffs, be consistent and produce Pro Bowl calibre type players through the Draft then there will not be many journalists going overboard on the Dolphins. They give the Patriots an A grade every year because it's too easy.

There are some things you need to wait on before accurately judging a draft. But there is one thing you can take to the bank right now, Tannehill's knee is 100% recovered and ready to go... They dont even need to say it at this point.

I personally think Miami is talking about Tannehill as little as possible, because it seems the general line of thinking on the QB position is, Miami is without a real starter...Miami is more then happy to allow that to continue, until preseason starts, and team see Tannehill actually competing.

Interesting the C plus from Walters as the low grade was for Armstong end of 6th round got a D grade and the kicker late 7th got a C. Oops Smyth got a C plus grade then.B plus on.4 picks and a A.

I have been saying for years that Walter hates the Fins. Called him on it a couple times, then unfollowed.

I find it hysterical that the main knock on our draft, across the board, is that we didn't draft a QB. Everyone seems to really like who we actually chose and thinks they fill a definite need but thinks we should have drafted a QB. We have a former NFL starter (Osweiler) and a developmental QB (Fales) behind Tannehill. A QB would have been a luxury pick with no likely return for at least a couple of years. WTF people? Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom