Draft order rules | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft order rules

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Bengals #1, Giants #2 so far.
But are we not #3? Redskins beat us head to head and other 3 win teams have a tie.
Am I misunderstanding the rules?

Bengals #1, Giants #2 so far.
But are we not #3? Redskins beat us head to head and other 3 win teams have a tie.
Am I misunderstanding the rules?
Yes, head-to-head doesn't come into play with regards to draft order. It goes on the comparative strength of schedule.

If Cincy does make an unusual move and goes with Chase, do the Giants take Burrow??? Even though they already drafted Jones? If I were them, I’d do it

If Cincy does make an unusual move and goes with Chase, do the Giants take Burrow??? Even though they already drafted Jones? If I were them, I’d do it

I think they are all in with Jones for the next few years at least.

They could get a kings ransom if they had the balls to do it.....

Head to head matters for playoff seeding, but it doesn't matter in draft position, for some reason.

No way David Gettleman admits he's wrong by ditching Jones after one year.

I'd be more Interested to know if we offer 3 1's to move from 3,4, or 5 or if cinci likes burrow that much

If we want any chance at Burrow (which I do) the best thing that could happen, other than us somehow getting #1, would be for a team like Washington or Giants to get #1, and trade some of our picks to move up

Back
Top Bottom