Draft Rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rankings

Also, if this thing falls right Miami could still end up with the #1 overrall pick. There last 2 games are against

1) Bengals
2) Patriots

Bengals last 2 games are against

1) Miami
2) Browns

Seems to be Dolphins are in the better position to to 0-2 and the Bengals 2-0.

Which means they would finish with identical records.

I think they play well against Cinci Maybe.

Probably a fired front office because if they neglect the QB position again, this fan base will riot.
No, I was thinking if they still wanted to take a chance on Tua then trade back several spots and get another high pick and then use that first pick on Tua if it looks like someone else might take him before our next pick. And then we'd have another high pick to fill another hole. And I've always been in favor of taking two qbs, with a second one maybe by the 3rd round. I really like Gordon of WSU.

As of right now, Tankathon has us picking 3rd because we have the same SOS as the Redskins but they beat us H2H.
For us to pick #1 in the draft, the following has to happen:
1. Dolphins must lose to the Bengals and the team that CHEATS!
2. The Bengals must beat the Dolphins and Browns.
3. The Giants must win at least one of their last two games which are against the Redskins and Eagles.
If all of that happens, then the Dolphins will secure the First Overall pick!
But that is a very BIG If! LOL

As of right now, Tankathon has us picking 3rd because we have the same SOS as the Redskins but they beat us H2H.
For us to pick #1 in the draft, the following has to happen:
1. Dolphins must lose to the Bengals and the team that CHEATS!
2. The Bengals must beat the Dolphins and Browns.
3. The Giants must win at least one of their last two games which are against the Redskins and Eagles.
If all of that happens, then the Dolphins will secure the First Overall pick!
But that is a very BIG If! LOL

That could happen though. The biggest challenge will probably be the Dolphins losing to the Bengals at home. But if that happens I like our chances. I think the Bengals have a good chance to beat the Browns at home in the final game of the season. I can't see the Dolphins having any chance of beating the Patriots in Foxboro if New England needs to win that game to clinch the #2 seed over Kansas City. And I can see the Giants winning one of their last two games especially if the Cowboys beat the Eagles next week to clinch the division and the Eagles having nothing to play for at the Giants the last game of the season.

We could still get the one if the bengals beat us and the browns. Browns are a dumpster fire as per usual so it's not that crazy of a scenario

We’d be a loss to the Bengals away from the #1 pick and stud franchise QB in Burrow if not for one of our 3 heartwarming and inspiring wins versus random crap opponents. Thanks Fitzmagic!

I agree that it is definitely possible, but it all unravels if we beat the Bengals which we probably will...
On a depressing note, we can also draft 5th behind the Bengals, Giants, Redskins, and Lions if we beat the Bengals, the Giants beat the Redskins and lose to the Eagles, the Redskins lose to the Giants and Cowboys , and the Lions lose their last two games which is very doable as well !!! Ugh !!!!!!

Y'all getting use to, wishful thinking? Say Goodbye to the #1 overall pick. It's over, Good Night Gracie!!!

Y'all getting use to, wishful thinking? Say Goodbye to the #1 overall pick. It's over, Good Night Gracie!!!

The fact that you live in NJ and are a Dolphins Fan just warms my heart!!!!

giphy.gif

No, I was thinking if they still wanted to take a chance on Tua then trade back several spots and get another high pick and then use that first pick on Tua if it looks like someone else might take him before our next pick. And then we'd have another high pick to fill another hole. And I've always been in favor of taking two qbs, with a second one maybe by the 3rd round. I really like Gordon of WSU.

I like the idea, but I wouldn’t play games. If you’d take Tua at 10, take him at 3 and don't risk losing him by getting cute.

Back
Top Bottom