Draft Rankings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rankings

Why do you hate Dolphins fans, that it warms your heart to see one living in New Jersey?

LOL.. My response was that he is a Dolphins Fan living outside of South Florida and in the heart of what is undoubtedly populated by Jest Fans! I always am happy to see and hear from Dolphins fans outside the South Florida area! The Dolphins have a really far and wide fan base from people who never lived in South Florida! I think that is pretty cool! Now if you were being sarcastic then just please ignore this reply.. LOL

And now that I see you live in California and are a Dolphins Fan... You warm my heart also!! LOL

For what it's worth, have to think the Giants would have 2-3 more wins if they had stayed with Eli Manning the entire season.
I doubt it. They might not have even won those other two games they won if Manning kept playing. Jones was on fire in those games. Hell, Manning did everything in his power to hand Miami this game with his three interceptions.

LOL.. My response was that he is a Dolphins Fan living outside of South Florida and in the heart of what is undoubtedly populated by Jest Fans! I always am happy to see and hear from Dolphins fans outside the South Florida area! The Dolphins have a really far and wide fan base from people who never lived in South Florida! I think that is pretty cool! Now if you were being sarcastic then just please ignore this reply.. LOL
I grew up in North jersey. My dad was a fins fan and I played qb and wanted to be marino. I was an army of 1 fins fan in a land of jets fans. It was brutal!! But I survived. Now I live in fort lard and am a season tix holder. All I'm waiting for is a Superbowl :)

Gents. How do we have 4th pick if we have same record as redskins and giants but they both beat us? Wouldn’t they have a tie breaker on us and jump ahead?

Thanks

No, I was thinking if they still wanted to take a chance on Tua then trade back several spots and get another high pick and then use that first pick on Tua if it looks like someone else might take him before our next pick. And then we'd have another high pick to fill another hole. And I've always been in favor of taking two qbs, with a second one maybe by the 3rd round. I really like Gordon of WSU.
Your sadly mistaken if you think that Miami is going to be able to trade down in the draft and still be able to take Tua. It's more probable that Miami will have to move up in the draft to make sure no other team leapfrogs Miami to select him.

Gents. How do we have 4th pick if we have same record as redskins and giants but they both beat us? Wouldn’t they have a tie breaker on us and jump ahead?

Thanks
A lot on this in draft board to help out.
Draft differs from playoffs. After record is SOS not head to head. And I agree that doesn't make sense.

Any one see the Pats/Bengals game? Noticed Dalton 1td and 4int's.
Wondering if they might change QB's for our game.
I think Dalton finishes season now...But dam that team is a mess. The NFL loves to point us out but really...look..at...the...f in...Bengals!

Theres been like 19 threads about this. Or you can even just google it instead of wasting everyone's time that clicks on this link

Your sadly mistaken if you think that Miami is going to be able to trade down in the draft and still be able to take Tua. It's more probable that Miami will have to move up in the draft to make sure no other team leapfrogs Miami to select him.
Not having a shot but asking a question that's been on my mind for awhile. [any one answer please]
What teams need a QB and are their GM's gamblers or conservative in nature, so taking a risk on him with a high r 1 draft pick especially if come draft time he is still unproven health wise how well he will come back?

I want either pick 1 or 2. Burrow or Young. On another note, if only two teams have the same record, is the tiebreaker then head to head or still strength of schedule?

Back
Top Bottom