Draft Rankings | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Rankings

Am I crazy or is #3 the best spot to be in after the big two are gone? Many directions you can go in. If Tua proves healthy..who woulda thunk the Dolphins would have a shot at him. Let's say he's healthy...and the prognosis is good for his future and he decides to come out. Burrow...#1, Chase Young....#2....what say you about the next pick...?

That's what we pay Grier to decide. I suspect he'll have a lot more information in front of him with which to make that decision than I, or anyone else here, will.

Steelers going to take a loss tonight. So I guess that will help that draft pick some.

Just finish watching that game.
My goodness have the Steelers had a run of good fortunate this entire season.
Fumbles, Int etc just go their way.

I think the Bills win, eeks us back to fourth due to SOS...

Steelers going to take a loss tonight. So I guess that will help that draft pick some.

It hurts of own 1st because of the SoS improvement for the Bills, but increases the chances that steelers could miss the playoff. I prefer the latter.

That's what we pay Grier to decide. I suspect he'll have a lot more information in front of him with which to make that decision than I, or anyone else here, will.
Agreed. But that's the rub. This is why you play the game (Herm Edwards...lol). I think Dolfans should really be excited...even cautiously if they have no faith in Grier.

It hurts of own 1st because of the SoS improvement for the Bills, but increases the chances that steelers could miss the playoff. I prefer the latter.

No change. Still #3. It is because we played the Bills twice/Steelers once and NFC East played the Bills once. That’s a one game jump for each of the top 2-4.

Back
Top Bottom