Draft, Schedule, Free agency: An early Dolphins look ahead to 2016 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft, Schedule, Free agency: An early Dolphins look ahead to 2016

Rolando McClain is going to be a FA. He is nitwit and what not, but he has great football smarts and on a short contract, I could be convinced. Damario Davis has struggled in NY this year, but I wonder if it is the change of systems. I always liked his game. He has lost snaps this year though in sharing the position.

Think I would have a hard time trusting McClain, I hope we take care of it in the draft this year.

You wants him at 245?

and Smith has excellent instincts and would transition very well inside...best LB prospect since Kueckly.

Haha yeah I want to see him be a huge wrecking ball!I don't want him getting too big and losing too much of his athletic ability though.

It was amazing him watching him in one high school game dominate the dudes on my old school's team. A bunch of hard working small town, "farm boys" trying to stop Jaylon on offense, defense, and ST. It didn't work so well for us :chuckle: Although a few of his long plays got called back on flags that had no effect honestly (junior year of his I believe)

Haha yeah I want to see him be a huge wrecking ball!I don't want him getting too big and losing too much of his athletic ability though.

It was amazing him watching him in one high school game dominate the dudes on my old school's team. A bunch of hard working small town, "farm boys" trying to stop Jaylon on offense, defense, and ST. It didn't work so well for us :chuckle: Although a few of his long plays got called back on flags that had no effect honestly (junior year of his I believe)

I think rolling in the 235 range would be ideal...

Easily my favorite prospect this draft after Ramsey...Ramsey would make my offseason...if they landed Scooby in round 2...Holy ****.

those guards in Baltimore are the life force of that offense...they are crazy to let either one of them get away

Go Guard in the 1st round. LB in the 2nd and DB in the 3rd.

With a potential top 5 pick? The top guard might not go in the top 25 and MLB, OLB, CB, FS, and DE are all far greater needs with far greater talent in the top 10.

Develop Douglas as LG and draft much needed depth with mid and late rounds (not to mention FA).

That being said, it would be very Dolphins to pass on the likes of Hargreaves for a ****ing guard in the top 5. Very, very Dolphins.

I would go after evan mathis again on a one year deal with douglas as the backup insurance

that's what I would do at left guard

dallas Thomas gets a pink slip

My biggest fear is Miami wins some pointless games to finish 8-8.

Then they'd lose out on am elite defensive prospect.

Nightmare scenario...then they are stuck reaching for a JAG because he fills a need and has a 1st round grade...

They will not win a game the rest of the year. This team is not even close in these games they lose. Zac Taylor is going to be eaten alive as the individual game goes on...wait for weeks to go by and his calls go on film. Bill Lazor will look like Art Briles.

I see them beating Balt. SD. NYG too.

7-9. 11th pick. No elite talent.

Baltimore: Too physical in the trenches. Run all over Miami. Dean Peas feasts on Taylor. The most vanilla game plan we have seen in some time.
NYG: Buzz on Monday turns to the national media making fun of the Fins. Giants passing game lights up Miami.
SD: Vintage west coast trip. Flat. Rivers eats up the secondary.
Indy: Luck comes back and finds his groove.
NE: We go into the offseason feeling lower than dirt because Grappalo beats the Dolphins starters.

Miami will not win.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I don't see a win either Hayden.

But, they'll somehow win a couple for Campbell.

Now that is a good point. I do think they could rise up once or twice for Dan. That is feasible.

They will not win a game the rest of the year. This team is not even close in these games they lose. Zac Taylor is going to be eaten alive as the individual game goes on...wait for weeks to go by and his calls go on film. Bill Lazor will look like Art Briles.

You underestimate the power of the Dolphins ability to Dolphins things up. What's going to happen is that they will win this week against the Ravens and we'll be reading unrealistic playoff scenarios all next week.

Back
Top Bottom