Draft Strategy following early free Agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Strategy following early free Agency

Trading back a bit is good if possible.

I would still target the offensive line in R1 and R2 assuming there are good candidates available at each pick. If we are going to sign Tua to a big deal we need to ensure that investment is protected.

The line played decent last year but decent can be made better which would help every other skill player on offense.

why did we lose in the playoffs? because our whole interior OL were injured and we couldn't move the ball. draft all OL & make sure the person picking the line knows how to draft serious OL talent period. IF @ 21 powers is there you draft that kid & move the center we signed to guard. Draft young OL studs every pick and let this offense eat.

Every year! It's a very expensive position. You can pay one but not two. Always need a cycle there.
Well they both wouldn't be first round picks so that helps. Even still, these are rookie contracts, I'm pretty certain we could pay them both!!

Well they both wouldn't be first round picks so that helps. Even still, these are rookie contracts, I'm pretty certain we could pay them both!!
Corn are expensive positions too. Im with you on OL though fwiw. Stoked if we go G/T, CB, DL. So far in FA it looks like Grier is shoring up some holes, he always has a surprise play though.

Plenty of corn fed beef and d-line / edge

O-Line speaks for itself and you have to be thinking of a Chubb replacement in the future and continue to look for another Wilkins.

O-Line speaks for itself and you have to be thinking of a Chubb replacement in the future and continue to look for another Wilkins.
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

corn biscuits GIF by Kacey Musgraves

Not sure I'm going edge this year. We have Chubb and plan on keeping Phillips (šŸ¤ž). Can wait till next, but yeah, it comes down to positional value. EDGE is another one you have to draft till you get it right, which I think we did, but need more than one. Lock Phillips in, continue on after Chubb. Just my humble opinion that means nothing šŸ˜­

Back
Top Bottom