Draft Winds - Ryan Mallett Special | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Winds - Ryan Mallett Special

Here is what's frustrating, I'm watching path to the draft and they have nothing but good things to say about him but they have him as a second round pick. They say he's NFL ready, great arm, works hard, well respected by teammates and coaches, but just a 2nd rounder. Of course they don't say anything about why they think he's only a 2nd round pick. To me its just lazy journalism on their part.

Here is what's frustrating, I'm watching path to the draft and they have nothing but good things to say about him but they have him as a second round pick. They say he's NFL ready, great arm, works hard, well respected by teammates and coaches, but just a 2nd rounder. Of course they don't say anything about why they think he's only a 2nd round pick. To me its just lazy journalism on their part.

Path to the Draft which evidently we're going to be on soon? Heh.

yeah but did you hear the part earlier in the broadcast where lombardi said some teams have mallett off their boards??? i did

They may be saying this because the second half of the first round r teams that do not need a qb so the upper teams who do will be looking for one in early second if they did not take one in first. Bills people I know have been mentioning Mallett so...

My scenario would be to drop down with NO to 24 and get another pick and then take Mallett. I think word is getting out that Mallett's off field probs are Marino-esque. Cudos to CK and co. because they may have done some school work for guys in the media.

Back
Top Bottom