Drafting R.Brown was a waste. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting R.Brown was a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
minus said:
I was preaching the samething before the draft and I'll say it agian:

L.Gordon is a very talanted back.

Drafting a rb with #2 pick and paying him #2 money was a waste.

I know Ronnie Brown has a huge fan club to back him up but the truth is that it was a waste of a pick.There was absolutely no need to draft a runningback with #2 pick.

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB with weirdo coming back and no real QB prospect.

I dont know whether to :sidelol: or :shakeno: or :blowup: at this post.

This is ridiculous. What has Lamar done here?

Wow.

:roflmao:

minus said:
QB wasn't a bigger need? Please....

Saban show me he is not any brighter than Dave when it come to drafting.

You show me you are not any brighter than a door knob with your comments, fool!!

this thread is a waste... Brown was not a waste, we needed a RB and we were not sure about Ricky Williams coming back and we're still not sure if we can depend unpon Williams or not, Brown is going to be a great RB

minus said:
I was preaching the samething before the draft and I'll say it agian:

L.Gordon is a very talanted back.

Drafting a rb with #2 pick and paying him #2 money was a waste.

I know Ronnie Brown has a huge fan club to back him up but the truth is that it was a waste of a pick.There was absolutely no need to draft a runningback with #2 pick.

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB with weirdo coming back and no real QB prospect.

Excuse me??? You're going to compare Gordon to Brown!! Give me a break!! He's not even in the same class!! :goof:

minus said:
QB wasn't a bigger need? Please....

Regarding crowded backfield: The draft you guys had this year was similar to that of San Diego's last year. YOU ADDRESS THE POSITION IMMEDIATELY THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.

Besides myself, who was/is a big believer in Drew, the front office thought otherwise and needed to address the QB position that was "so-so" the past year. Now with Drew stepping up (or in your case Ricky returning), you have an abundance of talent in one position.

Ronnie Brown was a good pick up because he was the best player available (RB) in the draft. Now what you guys do with RW and RB will be similar to PR and Drew (somewhat similar).

But IMHO. Ronnie Brown by no means was a waste of a pick, if anything he's solidified the organization. But I do agree that you should have stockpiled on Offensive Lineman.

If we could have gotten Alex Smith, I would agree, but none of the other quarterbacks are worth more than Ronnie Brown. However, we should have used that second round pick to get a quarterback, because in my opinion, Matt Roth is not worthy of a second round pick.

I think we had to take a RB at the time, but what i wonder is if we took the best RB available, Brown was the logical choice because he as no weakness, but I have a feeling Cadillac might turn out to be have a better career. Let's hope i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom