Drake now... | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake now...

If Gase/Tannenbaum were here. I could see Drake getting a McDonald/McCain type contract...

Gase and Tannenbaum aren't here...and Drake should not get the contract he wants from us.

So then, if Drake is indeed traded and we hold a few first round picks, what talented RB could we select in the draft?

Sorry, that I had to highjack this thread with a question of my own. Curious.

Depending how he looks tha rest of the season, try going in 2020 with Walton (or one of the other guys on the roster now), see how one of them handles being the starter, if they are not able to succeed, we can then in 2021 get a RB.

No need to waste a pick on RB if possibly Walton turns out to be starting quality.

Depending how he looks tha rest of the season, try going in 2020 with Walton (or one of the other guys on the roster now), see how one of them handles being the starter, if they are not able to succeed, we can then in 2021 get a RB.

No need to waste a pick on RB if possibly Walton turns out to be starting quality.
Drake doesn't want to be here. His agent never responded to our contract offer last month. Now he is traded away. Good bye.

Putting Brady's name in the same sentance as Marino or Montana is a joke, and the so call NfL Experts that call Brady the GOAT only show me they're knowledge is not really.expert level or really never really watched Marino or Montana.

Your entitled to your own perspective.

Back
Top Bottom